❣ chapter 11 ❣

currently playing

Past Life
Taehyung POV

As I was on my way walking towards the place where the rest all wanted to meet, I accidentally met someone else. Someone whom I suppose isn't supposed to be here. I think.

"Kang Seulgi."

I didn't even shout that name. Regardless it, she heard me and turned around to face me. I gave her 'the look'. She was walking in the park with some other guy. I'm pretty sure that guy is taller than Jimin even. She even looked very shocked to see me here. Ha! So she was cheating on Jimin, I see...

"Kim Taehyung. What are you doing here?" She questioned letting go of the guy's arm.

"Me? What are you doing here with some random dude? Forgot that you have a boyfriend? " I sassed before turning the dude around.

"Random dude? He's my brother fro goodness sake!" She screamed at me unbelievably before hitting my hand away.

"Oh My God. I'm so damn sorry Seulgi's brother! I didn't know! Promise!" I apologized immediately , bowing 90 degrees towards him.

"No, it's okay. I mean I, too, would do the same if my sister is cheating on her boyfriend. Are you her boyfriend?"

I laughed a little bit out louder than expected when he asked me that. Seulgi gave me the death stare as I shook my head profusely.

"Her boyfriend is my best friend, Park Jimin." I answered him, in between my laughs.

"Oh God.. you know what? We shouldn't waste our time here with him. Good.Bye.Kim.Tae.Hyung."

I continued laughing as they both walked away. Oh God...I can never imagine anyone actually thinking that we are a couple? Oh even the thought of it is funny! Even if she's older by one year, we don't have any sense of formalities amongst each other. She's like an older sister I never had.

"Taehyung ~ "

I turned around and saw Yerim running towards me before clinging her arm to mine. I eyed her suspiciously. What is she doing here? Did she follow me out? She snuck out?!

"Taeyeon unnie told me to buy her something and I took that chance to run after you." She explained before walking.

"Oh My God! It's a miracle! My sister actually ran today!" I sarcastically thanked.

"Rude." She pouted before hitting my arm.

We both laughed out loud as we continued walking. The both of us joked around the whole time we walked. I didn't even realised that I lead her to where I was supposed to meet the guys. More specifically Jungkook's house. I halted in my tracks a few meters away from the house.

"What? Why did you stop?"

"Shouldn't you leave?" I asked monotonously

"Nope. Thought I didn't think this through did ya? Since when would Taeyeon unnie ever ask me to do her a favour?" She laughed, letting my arm go.

I stared at her unbelievably. Did my little sister just tricked me? Me? I'm supposed to be the one tricking others! Not the other way round! I guess we really are siblings then.

"You're not allowed to visit my friends. Either you go home or visit either one of your friends." I persisted turning her around.

"No! Why won't you let me meet them?!" She complained

The both of us began to hit each other and fighting in the middle of the street. Luckily, there was no vehicles and no one to watch us literally embarrassing ourselves like this.