❣ chapter 8 ❣

currently playing: Chen - Lucky

Seulgi POV

I sighed loudly before turning back to the stairs. Ughhh...why did the lift have to break down at such a wrong moment? I mean like stairs are my worst enemy. And exercising. I threw my head back before dragging my soulless feet to the staircase.

"Yah."

Immediately, I turned around and saw Jimin standing at the entrance of the building. I raised an eyebrow wondering why he was still here considering he said that he was going to leave me alone. He took out his jacket and directed it to me. I continued to stare at him and the jacket blankly.

"Uhmmm...why are you giving me this? If you're making me but the coffee forget it. I'd rather make my own one somehow."

"You can't do no shit by yourself. Plus, not like I'm going to make you go up the staircase by yourself. Just use my jacket and let's go."

I felt my cheeks burning even hotter than the Sahara Desert when he said that. Why am I even blushing? He looked at me again as I covered my face.

"But what about you? Aren't you going to be cold too? I don't want to be the cause of your death!" I pointed out before pushing the jacket back to him.

I saw him sigh for a while before walking towards my direction. I walked backwards in contrast wondering what the shit he was planning on doing to me. Instead, he just wore the jacket over me and secured it so that I wouldn't take it off easily.

"I guess some people are worth dying for. "

"You did not just made a Disney reference. " I laughed crossing my arms.

"Yes I did. Now let's go. If I feel cold, I guess we could share some warmth together. Unless you want me to go all Disney again?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him before walking ahead of him. Behind me, he followed suit as I just walked with very heavy steps. Why do I feel half bad and half not?

Taehyung POV (past life)

"Oppa~"

I purposely ignored my younger sister as I turned around and continued my comic book. I heard her grunted before throwing herself onto me. I raised an eyebrow at her annoyingly as she just smiled cheekily.

"When can I ever meet your girlfriend? " she questioned pouting.

I laughed sarcastically at her before pushing her head and body away from me and down on the floor.

"Never. I don't want her to be influenced by you and your evil schemes." I explained.

I stood up before making my way to the backyard porch. Of course before that, I locked the back door so that she wouldn't come and disturb me. I heard her continuous knocking angrily on the door. I turned my chair facing my back to the door as I heard her scream and whine once again. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her, this is how we show our love for each other.

"Kim Taehyung. Don't bully your younger sister like that."

Instantly, I turned around and saw Taeyeon noona standing at the door pissed off. Next to her, the little brat was just standing there teasing me with her tongue. My best bet is that the little devil had complained me to Taeyeon noona. Rolling my eyes, I unlocked the door as she walked in sheepishly smiling.

"Okay...I won't ask to meet your girlfriend but at least your friends then? Please?"

I was about to say no once again but I sensed someone staring down at me, making sure I don't cause another trouble. Forcefully, I gritted my teeth before nodding my head. I saw her face lit up before staring back down at me unbelievably. I watched as Taeyeon noona entered back inside before turning back to the Satan.