❣ epilogue ❣

Jimin POV

I laid my head on the couch, resting for once. Going shopping with your girlfriend is such a tiring thing to do. It's like a workout and patience test. I swear I nearly broke down in the middle of the mall if we never left. Not to forget that my hands and feet hurt from carrying the bags and walking around. I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my body.

"Thanks for accompanying me today!" Seulgi beamed before running off to her room almost immediately.

I gave a weak smile before groaning out loud again. How the hell does Taehyung handle this with his girlfriend? Oh wait... he always finds reasons to not follow her. Why can't I do that? I heard the front bell ring before calling out to Seulgi.

"You go answer it! I'm busy choosing which clothes to wear for the pre-wedding dinner!"

I rolled my eyes before heading to the front door. I pushed it open and saw the other girls just barging in like no one's business. I followed behind them as they all attacked Seulgi's room. I sat back down on the couch, switching the television on. Just as I thought I could relax, the bell rung again. I groaned before opening the door again for the guys this time.

"Nice seeing you guys after a while." I commented to them before joining them on the couch.

We synchronously sat down with our legs up on the table while resting our hands above our heads. Judging their faces, I bet they must have went out with their girlfriends too. Surprising for Taehyung honestly.

"Yeah? Well we won't be seeing each other much after the wedding." Jungkook sighed

"Honestly who would've thought that you guys would get married first?" Seokjin added

Before any of us could answer it, Seulgi called out for me. All of them gave their devilish smile as I groaned before heading towards her room. There, she and the girls were doing those girls stuffs. I stood by the doorway mannerly with my hands in front of me.

"Oh, Jimin? Go out with the guys if you want. We're going to waste our time here so maybe you all could go hang out." She smiled before turning back to the rest.

"Oh, and make sure Taehyung or Jungkook doesn't get too drunk okay?" Irene nagged as I nodded.

"In fact don't drink at all." Wendy countered as I nodded.

Once they give me the signal to leave, I walked out to the guys grabbing my coat. They all looked at me as if I was sent out on an errand or something.

"They allowed us to hang out tonight." I informed them.

Without a minute to spare, they all jumped up from the couch before heading out of the door with no words. I shook my head, laughing before following them all out. We don't even know where to go first. Mainly because we rarely had time for just us guys that we find it weird to just hang out alone like this.

"Should we go..."

"Eat? I mean we're all hungry right? I'm not the only one right?" SeokJin hyung questioned, cutting Taehyung.

We just nodded along before thinking where to go. I mean if you were with your girlfriend, it would take hours to just decide a place to eat. And not to forget how much longer later once we're there and deciding the food. Without thinking, we just entered the meat restaurant. As we all took our seat, we just stared at each other wondering who was to say the order.

"I'll do it. Ahjumma, three plates of meat, and three large bowls of spicy soup. Ah, and seven bowls of rice! Thank you!" Namjoon ordered for all of us.

"So...I guess this is our last time of freedom alone together?" Seokjin asked curiously, starting the conversation.

"I can just leave without telling Yeri. Same goes for Taehyung hyung." Jungkook answered.