❣ chapter 10 ❣

currently playing 

Past Life
Joohyun POV

"You're not going out today?"

I shook my head in disappointment as I continued to lie my head on the couch. Taehyung told me he was going to pick me up for a date but he hasn't even called once. I don't know whether he's unbelievable or not. But why make me have my high hopes only for it to be crushed down.

"Did you try calling or messaging him?"

I gave Seungwan the 'seriously' look. Obviously I have tried! Hundreds and thousands of times. He never picked up or answered. I'm pretty sure he forgot but Oh well... I guess there's more time for me, myself and I.

"You want to go out? It's such a nice weather and a shame to not go out."

I stared at my friend unbelievably. She's the utmost laziest person I've ever encountered with and she actually offered to go out? I've tried countless of times to drag her out but failed countlessly. I'm having doubts and second thinking right now about going out.

"Come on. When else am I this supporting? I just don't want you to be all lonely and stuck here in such a wonderful weather. Let's totally go out. "

I could sense the sarcasm in her voice already as I laughed. Better go big or go home. Like she said, when else is she ever this supporting? I nodded my head before grabbing my trench coat.

"Alright then. Let's go."

"What?! You're serious? Did you not get my hints?!"

"I got it. But like you said. Such a wonderful weather outside." I imitated as she frowned.

I signalled her to move as she began to whine and flap her worthless arms aimlessly. I continued to hit her with the pillows as she grunted before grabbing her coat too.

"This better be worth it. Or I'm so gonna make World War 3 occur." She threatened as I locked the door.

I rolled my eyes at her before linking my arm with hers. Since it was fall, the trees were coloured nicely with such a warm colour. It feels so nice to walk through the park and breathing in fresh air once in a while. Ever since I dated Taehyung, I rarely went out with Seungwan. She doesn't enjoy it but I sure do. All of a sudden she stopped walking. I turned to her wondering why. From her gaze, I could tell she was looking at something. I was about to turn around when she pulled me and turned the other direction.

"Wasn't there some kind of café over there? Let's totally go there!" She excitedly cheered pulling my arm.

"Uhmm... okay but is everything fine?" I wondered turning my head behind as we turned the corner.

I swore I thought I saw a glimpse of a familiar person before we turned the corner. Seungwan turned my head forward before walking quickly than usual.

"Yeah everything's fine. I just felt hungry that's all." She assured.

Something feels weird. I don't even know what. But it feels odd.

Current life
Seulgi POV

"Did you see the trees earlier near the sidewalk? It was so aesthetic! We need to take a picture there!" Yeri screamed the minute she entered the apartment with the rest

"Yeri, no." Irene laughed before setting down two bags on the table.

I crawled over to the table to check whatever it was as she and Yeri took off their coats and placing it nicely over the couch. Well Irene did, Yeri just threw hers on the floor before throwing her body to the couch.