The Woman in Black.

"Ashborne!" A woman's voice. He pulled away and a spike of pain ripped through me. I gasped, I can't breathe...I feel warmth spread from my neck. It's...my blood...

     "What mother?" Ashborne asked, loosening his grip on me.

     "You're going to drain the poor child! Humans like her are hard to come by. If you want her to live don't kill her now. Do what you want later. Your father wanted the best slave for his son." The woman said and I heard her walk over. Slave? I'm to be a slave? My breathing was hard and I was struggling to hold on. I don't know why. "Now son, she's going to bleed out."

     He chuckled lightly and leaned down. He tightened his grip on me, making the space between us close. I was too weak to try to get away. I felt his lips on my neck but no fangs. The pain lessened. The pain of his bite was much more painful  than anything I ever felt. I almost passed out from it and I probably would have except I couldn't. I don't know why. I relaxed, the pain fading. The pain was the only thing keeping me awake. I drifted off,  unable to hold on.

     I woke up in a navy blue bed with navy curtains surrounding it. The bed was soft and I sunk into it, just a little. It was soft but firm, and really comfortable. I felt a pain in my neck but it didn't hurt too much. Everything came flooding back and I sat upright, ignoring how weak I was, the pulsing headache, and the lightheaded feeling that overtook me for a second. I slid off the bed. Out of habit I felt fear for being somewhere I don't belong the fear grew when I remembered the people who took me. My hand went to my neck when I remembered what they were. Vampires...

     "Oh, you're awake." I jumped at his voice, turning to face him. I see dried blood on the black of my hoodie. He was wearing the same outfit. How long was I asleep?

     "Just don't kill her quiet yet. Once your father has his taste do with her what you will." A woman said, stepping through a heavy dark oak wooden double doors that Ashborne stepped through.  She has black hair, dark brown eyes, and is wearing an elegant black dress that sweeps the floor.

     The room walls were a navy and the carpet a deep black. There was a matching dark oak dresser off to the side and another, smaller and less elegant single door on either side. The bed is pushed the back wall opposite the beautiful double doors. There was something behind thick black curtains on the other side of the bed that I stand on. Everything was so beautiful, elegant, detailed. Everything seems so expensive and...royal. It's beautiful.

     "Fine. He's meeting her today." It was more of a statement than an order. He's arrogant. A prick. I'm still terrified. I shrunk against the wall, hiding as best I could at the moment. The woman sighed and left.

     I shifted a little and looked at my scuffed up shoes. My bangs fell in my eyes. I noticed his eyes weren't gold anymore, they were a startling deep blue. My own silver gaze stayed on the floor. He was right in front of me and I jumped, he didn't make a sound. He lightly touched my chin and I internally winced. His grip turned rough and he forced his eyes to meet mine. I tried to step away and ran into the wall. I'm too weak. I couldn't do anything if I tried.

     "What is so special about you? Why is your blood so...intoxicating..." I didn't say anything. I'm terrified. He's terrifying. "We should get you to him."