Bruises and Scars.

Damion and Jordan left and Ash turned to me. I leaned heavily on the wall and my breathing was off but other than that I think I look normal, probably pale.

     "Come here." Ash commanded and I nodded, stepping forward. The little blood I had left rushed to my head. I got lightheaded and my entire body went completely numb. I pitched forward. I didn't pass out but I lost control of my body. He caught me and lowered me to the ground.

     "I-I'm sorry...s-sire..." I said softly. I think I saw shock flash in his eyes but I don't know, it was too fast and I may not be lucid. My eyes closed and I couldn't move, or feel, a muscle.

     I couldn't hold on any longer. I lost consciousness as seen as he picked me up.

     I woke up what a think was an hour later. I was on my bed and I sat up, still a little iffy on the whole balance thing. I timidly walked out. Ashborne was sitting on the bed tapping on a tablet.

     "There are clothes in the bathroom. Take a shower. 15 minutes." I nodded, walking past the bed. The bathroom is black marble. Black towels. Why is everything so dark? Do vampires really have something against light?

     I took a quick shower and put on a black bra and underwear. I looked at my pale skin in the mirror and put a hand over my mouth.  My skin was more pale than usual, ghost white. There are bruises all over my torso, and on my neck.  I think my body is more focused on my blood than healing my injuries at the moment. They should be gone by now...I shook my head. I could see my scars. Their light but I know where they are. I turned and looked at the scars on my back. I tuned forward again and my fingers traced over the scars on my wrists. A tear ran down my face. I rubbed the glittering ruby sword on my neck. I bit my lip. There was a long black turtle neck and black skinny jeans with my own converse.

      I pulled the cloths on. They hid my scars and bruises. The turtleneck was long and baggy. The sleeves were form fitting and so were the jeans. The body of the turtleneck was tight so it hugged my body but loose so it hid my form. The sleeves were long so I pulled it over my hands, like it was used to. My hair wasn't dripping anymore. 10 minutes. I walked out. Ashborne looked me over and smirked. I looked at the ground, my face flushing.

     "You look about as delicious as you taste..." He turned off the tablet and slid out of bed, walking towards me. I shrunk against the now closed door. I kept my eyes down. He cupped his hands under my chin, tilting my head up. I looked at him, the fear gripping me again. He scanned me and then let go. "Walk out the door and you should find Damion and Jordan. They'll get you food. You should eat, don't want you to die from starving. Let them do as they please."

     I nodded and he went back to tapping on his tablet. I turned my eyes down and walked out. The hallways were dim, just like inside the room.

     "Thought he'd never let you go." Damion said, his arm around Jordan. I nodded.

     "Do you ever smile?" Jordan asked. I shook my head, looking away.

     "Speak?" Damion asked this time, letting go of Jordan and stepping forward. I shook my head again. I never get attention. It feels unnatural. I can't handle it...