Jordan.

I kept my eyes on the ground. Damion moved my head gently to meet his eyes. He smiled at me.

     "Sorry." He said. I shook my head. Some of the fear melted. The deep rooted terror of unknown origin remained.

     He leaned down and bit my neck quickly. My eyes widened and I buried my face in his shoulder, clutching his shirt. Pain tore through me but it hurt a lot less than the King or Ashborne. He pulled away quickly and the bleeding stopped. That's one hell of a trick.

     "Sorry." Damion said again. I shook my head. My breathing was heavy but I managed to calm down quickly. He hadn't taken much.

     "She's lucky. Your not a Pure-blood." Ashborne said. "I held back pain last time, and still almost killed her. Delicious right?"

     "Yea. Had a hard time stopping." Damion laughed. So he's not a Pure-blood. I let go of his shirt. I leaned on the wall. "There's hardly any Pure-bloods after-"

     "Damion." Ashborne cut off, becoming annoyed again.

     "Sorry..."

     "I found you!" Another guy about the same age as Damion jogged in. He glanced at me and smiled, hugging Damion. The other guy has dark blue eyes but not as dark as Ash's and has dirty blonde hair.

     "Hey Jordan." Ash said. "Hungry?"

     "Yea why?" Jordan answered. My heart dropped and my blood ran cold.

     "Maybe that's not the best thing Ash. She's been through enough." Damion said, Jordan and Damion letting go. I was a little weaker.

     "Nah, she got off easy. Besides, her healing powers are amazing for a human and you can't go long without blood. You both know that." Ash said and Jordan looked at me, offering a sympathetic smile. His eyes flashed red. But they went back to their blue. Red=not Pure-blood. Gold=Pure-blood. Got it.

     "She's looking a little pale Ash. You ok?" Jordan asked, turning to me. I think the question was to me and I nodded, standing upright.

     "She heals fast, don't be so worried."

     "Are you ok with this?" Jordan was asking me. I nodded. He looked grim. Doesn't like to hurt humans. Their too are nice.

     I stepped forward. I looked up at them for a second but glues my eyes to the ground. His eyes are crimson. Jordan wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly. My face was in his shoulder. I closed my eyes, gripping the hem of my jacket.

     "I'm sorry." Jordan mumbled in my neck. I shook my head quickly and felt his fangs. I gasped as his fangs pierced. Same pain as Damion. I've goon through a lot today. My knees buckled. He caught me and his fangs retracted. He healed me. "I'm sorry..."

     I shook my head and he loosened his grip, making sure I can stand along. He let me go and backed up, looking me over. Jordan seems to be younger than Damion, and his apologies told me he didn't like to hurt others, less than either of the other guys. He was smallest of the three of them and I was the smallest by far. I wasn't short but they were taller and I had a small frame.

     "Her blood..." Jordan started. I kept my eyes on the ground.

     "Yea, we taste it too." Damion said.

     "Anyone know what it is?"

     "No." Ash shook his head.

     I was an anomaly. One they can't resist.

     Exhaustion swept over me. I'd had too much pain and they've drunken too much.

     "We should probably go. Don't kill her ok?" Jordan said, giving me a sympathetic smile. He yelped as Damion picked him up, grinning.

     "Get outta here." Ash said, smirking. I guess he connects with these guys, at least a little. Childhood friends? I don't know. All I know is I'm losing my strength.