Nobles and Royals at a "something or other".

I laid there, shaken. I put my hand over my mouth and took a breath. I stood, looking over. He was still lying on the bed. I bowed at him and stood, waiting for a second for anything to be said. I nodded and walked to my room. I opened the door, shutting it behind me. I slowly pulled my turtleneck back on, shaking. I pulled my boot off and took the necklace off my ankle. I pulled the boot back on.

     Pulling the covers over my head, I curled up in the center of my bed, not taking anything off. I pulled my knees to my chest and my head between my knees. I loosed a little and pulled my arms between my legs and chest. I rubbed the sword in between my fingers, wrapping my hands around it. I closed my eyes, trying to remember the dreams I had before the nightmares. Biting my lip my shaking increased and my eyes filled with tears.

     After I'd calmed myself down a bit I put the necklace back around my ankle and just laid there on top of the covers, after re-making my bed. I must have fallen asleep because I awoke to Ashborne standing over me. I jumped to my feet, a little too quickly. I swayed and caught myself before I got too far. He stepped forward and I stepped back, scared again. The shaking came back. He sighed, stepping back.

     He was wearing a navy blue tux with a tail. He really did look like a prince. Like a God. He had a symbol around his neck just like mine. It was a sword. There was also some writing on it I can't read, like mine. It didn't have the ruby. Family crest? If so, what the hell is mine and where did it come from?

     "My father is hosting some thing or another. Some of the upper-class might drink from you. There are some other slaves for that purpose too." He said. I nodded, blood running cold. I'm just a blood bag...

      He left and I switched into a shirt  without a high neck. My hair was pulled back in a ponytail and I walked out, following Ash. I got a wristband that's a duplicate to his necklace. Yep, family crest, shows I'm their property. I rubbed the sword lightly. It seems familiar. Everything seems familiar; the building, the colors, the symbols, the vampires. It all gave me a terror I've never known. I don't know why...it's so...

     We got to the doors to the throne room. I froze up, swallowing hard. He turned and looked at me. Something flashed through his eyes. I didn't catch it. I looked down, retreating to how I survived school. No eye contact, making myself as unnoticeable, therefor as invisible, as possible. The doors swung open and I saw a lot of people in fancy clothes. I walked in behind the prince, not the best hiding spot. Ash smiled at people and shook some hands.

     I have no clue what I'm doing. I kept my eyes down. My stomach was in knots and my blood running cold. Ash walked up onto a platform and sat on a throne next to his father, who was wearing a crown as was the woman on the other side of the king, the woman in black. She must be the queen. Ash motioned and I timidly walked up to him, standing behind him.

     "Stay quiet. Don't speak unless spoken to then you must respond. Do not deny them. It's all upper-class nobles and royals." he whispered to me and I nodded. He pulled out a gold crown and put it on. He sighed. "Today's going to be long."