Damion.

"Whoever broke you did a good job." He smirked.
My eyes widened and I bit my lip harder, my eyes filling with tears. I tried to move from his touch but his grip on my wrists tightened. I winced. His legs pinned my own down. His torso lowered and I was completely pinned, unable to move. I turned my head, trying not to look at him.
"I already told you, its pointless to struggle." His hand traced some of the scars and my shirt rode up more.
I shuddered when his skin met mine. Droplets of water fell from his hair onto my neck. He mumbled something and leaned in closer. Tears fell down my cheeks when he took his hand from my back and brushed the hair off my neck. My face warmed.
"I can feel your pulse. Its racing..." He said into my neck. He's drawing it out again.
"Please...sire..." I said softly. I felt him smile.
His teeth sunk into my neck but the pulling sensation was slow. The pain was unreal, more painful than the last two combined. I shook in pain, screaming. The fangs sunk deeper and his lips smiled. My body convulses, his hand covering my mouth to muffle the screams tearing my throat apart. My vision blurred. Tears rolled down my face. The pain was tearing me apart. My heart was beating too fast. My body struggled, trying to get it to stop.
He pulled away, healing my neck. I laid there, the pain still coursing through me. He got up and walked to the door. Did someone knock? I sat up, sliding off the bed. I stood for a second but couldn't hold myself. I fell but hands caught me. I immediately jumped back, breathing hard, terrified.
There was an older guy in front of me, the same unnatural beauty. He looked to be about 20 and he looked a little worried. He has hazel eyes and light brown hair. I slid down the wall, leaning against the bed post, drained.
"Ah, so that's what it was. Really Ash, you have to be gentle, humans break easily." The guy said, looking at me.
"Shut up Damion. Why are you here?" Ashborne asked, slightly annoyed but overall bored.
"Heard you got a new slave. Got curious." He smiled, playful.
"She's just a weak human. Want a taste?" Ash's annoyance faded. "I know you and lover-boy haven't had a drink in a while."
"You sure? She looks pretty drained already."
"I didn't take much, she used all her strength fighting back. She was also weak from my father. She's fine." Ash's words were true. I kept my eyes on the ground. I'd collected myself and stood, silent.
"This true?" Was he asking me? I nodded. "Ok. I'll try to be gentle ok?"
"She's just a human Damion." Ashborne's words stung.
I nodded regardless. I can't really argue. I closed my eyes and focused on keeping my pulse and breathing as normal as I could with the fear coursing through me. Didn't the King say to not let others drink. Didn't Ashborne himself? He probably is punishing me further or he might care about his fellow Vampires. Is Damion a Pure-blood too?
"I wish you'd care a little more for others." Damion said.
"I wish you'd stop caring for humans so much. Their just tools. Both you and Jordan. Get your own slave so I don't have to feed you all the time." Ash said.
"You weren't always like this. Ever since Ju-"
"Stop." Ashborne cut him off.
"Ok, I apologize your Majesty." He gave a small bow and turned to me. "Sorry about this."