Exploring. Kinda. Eh, whatever.

These are the hallways. Everything is dark and Gothic. The clothes, the building, the rooms. I think it's cool. Juliet is also a fan, as is all the vampires. To clear it up, vampires love the dark and dislike the light highly, why all the myths about them are at night. They have night vision but can see in the light to. It doesn't hurt them it's just a culture and ethnic thing.  Also the top picture is the view. Thanks for the reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I turned. I have no idea where I'm going, just walking around, turning corners. Eventually I got to a huge, detailed door. I paled. I knew this door. Behind me was a more detailed door. The King and Queen's quarters. I opened the door in front of me. The room was empty. The carpet was black. The walls painted a dark navy. The dark oak dresser is huge and there are two door on either side. Slave and bathroom.

     There were thin curtains (I would probably be able to see through them in more light.) that were a blood colored crimson. I pulled the curtain back and gasped, falling to my knees, a hand covering my mouth. Above the dark oak headboard and black silk sheets there is a crest. The sword that was around my neck. I closed the curtain. There is a heavy black curtain to the right of the bed. I pulled it back and saw a glass door leading out to a glass bridge. I walk out. It's sunset.

      The glass had a gold handlebar to my left that had glass going down to the platform of the bridge. The platform is also glass and really, really high up. It doesn't bug me though, I saw the tops of trees and tiny black, crimson, and a few white roses really far below. I lowered my hood and wrapped my hands on the cold metal, feeling the breeze, leaning on the railing.

     The right side goes directly into the dark grey stone wall. The view to the left spans over what looks like a field with some trees and purple mountains further in the distance. It's breathtaking. It looks so...nostalgic. I can see the view from down there. It feels so...real. I tore my eyes away, my headache growing to a migraine. The crimson red filled my vision. The black of the curtains not allowing me to see into the rooms or anyone to see out. I turned and walked to the door opposite the one I'd walked out of.

     I opened it and pulled the curtains aside, taking a sharp breath. It's Ash's room. Judging by the carpet tread the curtain had not been moved in a long time, but someone stood and looked at it a lot. Whose room is on the other side of the bridge? It looked like no one had been in it in years. I walked in, fixing the curtain and the door.

     My head...it hurts so much. I took off the cloak and laid it on my own bed. Another flash of red and then me in a lot of pain and saw the pendent, the one on my necklace and the one above the bed, dripping in blood. But it wasn't with Klaus, it was someone leaning over me, bleeding. I came back to my room, shaken. It had been a man in a black suit, wearing a necklace identical to my own.

     The dreams are flashing through my head, in more detail, clearer. It's a woman and a man. I can't see their faces. I look up at them. Their giant, or I'm a little kid. What is this?