I'm a Slave?

I woke up again in the same bed that I've been in. I tried to get up but a hand appeared on my shoulder, not letting me move. Ash towered over me. Oh my God my head. I ignore the throbbing and lightheadedness as well as how weak I was. I didn't fight.
     "I guess my father was right, someone broke you before I could. Too bad. I like to break people." I shuddered as he smirked and leaned in until our faces were inches away. "I'll keep my promise. I'll get you to speak then I'll get you to scream."
     Should I speak? What do I do? Fear coursed through me, like it has been for as long as I remember. My parents made me fear home, the bullies made me fear school, now the Vampires are making me fear every second. He smirked and leaned back.
     "Your my slave now. I love the young innocent ones, their so fun to toy with. What makes you better is how delicious you are. You don't know the rules yet, let me enlighten you.
     "Whenever I want I can drink from you, as can both my parents. You cannot let anyone else do so unless I tell you. Do whatever I say. You're not anything anymore, just something I can play with, nothing is yours. Do not speak unless spoken to and end every sentence with sire, your Majesty, or sir. You are not a maid, you are my personal slave. Forget your life outside this. This is all you are now." He smirked again and leaned over me, pinning me to the bed. "You. Are. Mine. To do with as I wish. Resisting is futile. The breaking of any of these rules warrant punishment, to be decided by me. I can kill you if I feel. Do you understand human."
     Not a question. I nodded. He got off me.
     "Good. The bathroom is that door and the other room is yours. It dosent have a lock. Don't try to escape." He said, pointing to the door to the right of the bed. I nodded, sliding onto the ground and heading to the door. "Unless I make you, do not touch my bed."
     I nodded, closing the door to my own room. Both beds have black silk sheets. Mine was a twin and less than half the size of his but much more comfortable than mine back home. I have a small dresser off to the side and a window hidden behind black curtains. Like the other room; black carpet, navy walls. My bed dosent have the curtain and my room is bigger than my old one but much smaller than the other room. Ash's room has an extremely high ceiling and is really, really spacious. Mine has about 8ft ceiling and isn't that spacious. I don't mind, I like what I've been given, no matter how much its more than it was at home.
     They must have given me something because I know I wasn't out long. Everything that had happened had happened in one day...I'd just passed out for an hour or two at a time. I really did heal fast. My abdomen still hurt from my father. I thumbed the necklace still around my neck quickly, dropping it back under my shirt. I rubbed my wrist beneath the sleeve, feeling the raised scars.
     I shook my head as everything that had happened was setting in. It all hit me at once. I went in the far corner and curled up, my left side and back aginst the cool walls. I pulled my knees to my chest and my chin to my chest, wrapping my arms around me. I closed my eyes, trying to calm down. Ashborne...King...Father...Prince...Pure-blood...