Pinned.

"Girl!" I heard Ashborne call from the other room. I uncurled.
     I didn't sleep but I think it's morning. I usually don't sleep. I'm never tired. I also don't eat much. I do get hungry its just...weird. I shook my head to clear it and I walked to the door, standing in the doorway. I kept my eyes on my shoes. I kept my head down and my hands played with the seems of my jeans.
     My head stopped hurting and I could breathe. I wasn't lightheaded and I felt stronger. I guess my bone marrow makes blood fast. Its odd how quickly I heal but its probably saved my life multiple times.
     "Come here." He commanded and I nodded, walking forward until I was a couple feet away.
     I felt fear course me. Its a little odd because I'm not scared enough to warrent this fear. Something scared me to the core but I don't know what. Something about this house seems familiar and so does Ashborne but not like this. It feels unnatural for it to be like this but I don't know why. I've never been here before and I've never met Ash before this. I forced the feeling away but the terror remained.
     He touched my chin, forcing me to look up. He must've taken a shower because he didn't have a shirt on. He was wearing black shorts and had a towel around his neck.
     My face grew warm. I hate contact. I've never had feelings for anyone and the only physical contact I've ever had is when I was beaten and I tried to avoid eye contact whenever possible. I couldn't help but notice his body his muscles were defined, he was like a chiseled God. I wanted to keep my gaze locked on my shoes but his gaze locked on mine and I can't break it.
    "It's odd. I usually don't have to drink for a while but you are addicting. Intoxicating." He smirked. My fear grows. I know its real. "Why don't you speak? I don't know your name or how old you are..."
     He stepped forward and it took all my willpower not to step back. When he sifted closer I stepped back. I can't be that close to people. I lock my gaze back to the floor. His fist went into my gut, where I'd been hit by my father. I gasped in pain, my vision blurring. I fell to my knees, gasping for air.
     "Did you just deny me?" He asked, amused.
     "I-I'm s-sorry..." I said quickly and silently. My eyes widened at my mistake. I saw him smirk out of the corner of my eye. My stomach dropped and I started to shake in fear.
    "Not only did you deny me. You spoke without addressing me properly. I'm going to make you scream and I might just get a drink. I was gentle before." He smiled mischievously.
     My stomach dropped lower and I shook more. That was gentle? He grabbed the back of my hoodie and threw me like a ragdoll on the bed. I scrambled back but didn't get far as I was pinned to the headboard. He loomed over me, still smiling.
     He shifted so he was holding both my wrist with one hand. His free hand slid under my shirt and felt my bare back. His cool hand have me chills and I shuddered as my shirt rode up a little, exposing my bare stomach. My face warmed more and he chuckled. I bit my lip, paralyzed in fear. His hand froze and I know he felt my scars.