My Stolen First Kiss...

Ashborne was just inches away. I didn't move a muscle, still shaking in terror. His hands moved to either side of my rib-cage. Suddenly I was slammed against the bed. He was straddling me with one leg on either side of me. My fear grew exceptionally. He was holding each wrist on either side of my head, tightly. He pinned me. I can't move.

     "S-Sire w-what-"

     "Shhhh..." Ash cut me off. What is he doing?

     He pulled my hands over my head and pulled up the hem of my turtleneck. I am very thankful for the tank top as he pulls the turtleneck off. My tank top rode up and I winced at the cool air hitting my stomach.  I struggled against him but he's too strong. Tears filled my eyes but I didn't let them fall. Terror gnaws at me. I can't move. I'm helpless.

     He scans me and my injuries. He pinned my left hand under his knee and looked at my right. He traced the scars on the inside of my arm. I kept struggling but it was pointless. He didn't even look at me as he pressed down on my knife wound. I cried out, pain blurring my vision.

     "Ah, so you do want to die, interesting development." I froze at his words. My blood running cold. What's he going to do?

     Before I could say anything his hand covered my mouth again. He leaned down, face on my neck. My eyes widened but he didn't bite me. He kissed my neck moving down to my collarbone.

     "I can't hold myself back anymore. You...remind me of someone from my past. She's dead. Remembering her makes me want to make you scream. Too bad Jordan had all the fun." Ash kissed my neck again. I shuddered, still shaking. My pulse was fast and my blood ice.

     Who? My face is on fire and I can't draw a full breath. He pressed his body to mine, smirking. I feel hit bare skin on mine. My pulse fast. He's drawing this out. I squirmed under him. He kissed the right side of my neck and shoulder, tracing down my arm. I got chills when he got to my wrist. He traced back down my neck to my collarbone. I can't move. My feelings and emotions colliding.

     His body pressed against mine and we fit together like puzzle pieces.

     He took his hand away and kissed my jawbone. I can't move. Can't speak. His hands slid down my shoulders and arms and pulled my wrists up on either side of my head. My face heated further and he kissed me.

     It's amazing and unlike anything I've ever felt before. His body pressed into mine. It was rough, him overpowering me. My pulse fast. His taste...he feels...amazing. I can't think straight, my mind is running to fast to comprehend. The best thing I've ever felt. But it felt...I don't know...wrong. My first kiss, and it's forced by an abusive Vampire. Ashborne...a Vampire prince...he kissed me...

     He leaned back and we were both breathless. I was shocked, frozen. He scanned me and our eyes met, surprise flashing through his eyes as well. I tried to break contact but couldn't. Neither of us could catch our breath. He seemed to be shaken by something too, but I can't tell because he hides it well. Everything is delayed, the surprise slowing my reflexes and reaction time. I can't think straight or register much. My thoughts too fast. He got off me and I was still frozen. Tears threatened to spill. I was shaken to my core. Ashborne...

      He stole my first kiss...