I get a bloody flashback, it's bloody great. (British accent needed when read.)

Parents above. (Hopefully...) For the pictures, I try. I really do, but they're not 100% complete or accurate.  I do the best I can and put a good amount of effort and time (on google images but still) on these, thanks for understanding (or not...'s cool...*cries*). Just so we're on the same page. Thanks for reading.

     Ok, I need a website that I can stitch pictures together and get a link compatible with wattpad. Preferably free. I forgot the website and how I did it for the others. Skillz, I know. I kinda it. Sorry. Anyway, thanks for all the votes! And the comments. Their greatly appreciated. Plot twist! (Predictable, yes I know. Shhh...) But yea, if there is such a website, I need it, badly. I should have the photo thing fixed soon, hopefully I'll remember to write it down or something. Whatever, sorry for rambling. Thanks again for reading. Vote, comment, and share.

LATER EDIT: Ok. I give up for the time being. Here's the link for those who care enough. They're the parents.

http://www.fotor.com/show/5ade07e922824b33ae459128a4db8138?lg=en_US

I would like to say, again, I try ok? Sorry for if it's not perfect. Their not wearing what they are in the picture, they're wearing what's explained in the story, same for all the other pictures. Thanks for understanding...or not...whatever. Thanks for reading.

LATER LATER EDIT: Ok so thank you Wattpad for that update. Here is the picture of the parents. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Their faces became clearer. The woman had orange hair and shocking blue eyes. The man had darker blue with dark brown hair. They were both smiling and laughing, happy. Love in their eyes. I felt love and happiness towards them. They kind...felt...like parents. I'm not sure, I think so. The woman had long, curly, orange hair like mine while the man had longish hair and was in an all black tuxedo.

     The image changed to the kid again. There were two people behind him, a younger version of the king and the woman who took me and was sitting on the throne. Ashborne...Ash...no...

     "Phoenix." He's the kid from my dreams...no...they're memories. He's Ash. I don't know how it all fits but it's true. As a kid I'd call him Phoenix because of his name. The Phoenix, according to legend, burst into flames when they died and then was re-birthed and rose from it's own ashes. Ashborne, borne of ash. He called me a druid because of my love of hoods, how much I wear them, and how I look. It's a joke. Now it's true. The druid thing is even more true now because I'm being hunted.

     My hand went over my mouth. Oh my God. The people were my parents. Flashes of crimson filled my vision, screams threatening to make me deaf, the smell of blood overwhelming me, the pain too much to handle. There was a massacre. My parents...they were killed. My father. That was him leaning over me, a vampiric blade stabbing right through his back, the tip jutting out his front. My mother lied dead in a puddle of her own blood, throat and wrists slit, a vampiric knife in her chest. My dad, he was telling me to run, to hide. I couldn't move, terror tearing through me.

     He was ripped off me and thrown like a rag doll against the wall opposite me. The sword was ripped through him and his eyes widened. He fell to the ground, dead in another pile of blood, his. I looked up to the gold eyes of the killer, the one who was about to kill me. A dagger was stabbed into my tiny body, pain ripping through me. The anti-vampire acid that coats the blade burned. The only thing that can kill a vampire. A blade of special metal, no one really knows the components, and acid coating it. I looked down at the hilt through my stomach. I looked back up.

     "Why?"

     "You're much too young to understand. The royal family has to die for my own to get power. I'm sorry, Juliet."

     Tears slid down my face. My family, me and both my parents. We trusted him. The King and Queen and their heir to the throne. The Princess. He's right, I don't understand. He want's to kill the royal family, commit treason, just for power?

     Klaus.