The meeting mistake *Editied*

(Y/n/n)- your nickname

(D/h)- dream hair color                          

(D/e/c)- dream eye color

(Y/n)- your name  

(H/c)- hair color                

(E/c)- eye color

                                                                                           Intro

Have you ever thought there my be a different type of human? Well a long time ago before Odin became king of Asgard, he meet a Dragoniod. Dragoniods are part human and part dragon. When Odin first meet her in the woods he of course was supicous. But after time he trusted her more. She of course answered all of his questions and told him she was the queen of the Dragoniods and they live in the Tenth Realm. She also told him about the whole war that made her injured and why she was in Asgard. While she was healing she taught him many things about her people, while he provided her food and water but she refused to go to the castle. One day when the queen was almost healed she made Odin promise that he would never tell anyone about her or her people. He, of course, promised her that wouldn't tell anyone. The next day she was gone, all that was left was a note saying thanks for everything. That was a long time ago, though neither of them forgot about it. While Odin had become King, married, and had raised Thor and Loki. The Dragoniods Realm has done just fine and continued living there way of life.

                                                                                        Your Pov

You walked into Stark Tower to see your adopted dad. "(Y/n) I'm going on a date with Pepper tonight." Tony says without looking at you,like he usually does. "Okay dad." You replied with no care in your voice. While would you care that much about what he did though, he never really paid any attention to you anymore. Only when you were really little he paid attention, but he was okay, he did take you in off the streets after all. You weren't even at the age of one too when he found you.  You walked to your room and got Jarvis to lock the door. Of course you started playing around with your powers, your powers were fire, ice, water, ground, plants, air, electricity, and even light it's self. You also played with your (D/h) wolf that had the same powers you do, which Tony doesn't know you have either of those two things. Although you did know that you weren't human, you've know and meet your birth family too. Also what happened that got you separated from them, Tony doesn't know any of that though. You probably know more about Tony than he does about you. Soon there was a knock at your door. "What is it?" You asked while  hiding your wolf. Jarvis unlocks the door and Tony walks in right when you get back on your bed. "The other Avengers are coming tomorrow and I want you to meet them." He states looking at you, but you don't look at him, like how he does all the time. "Oh so your finally showing to me to people now?" You say aggravated since he suddenly wants to include you in things. "First of all look at me when I'm talking to you. Secondly don't give me that sass. Lastly you better be on time tomorrow." He walks out of the room a little pissed. Once the door closed a walk through portal opened from the Tenth Realm reviling your friends. "Your not really going to that are you (y/n)." Your best friend Frost walked through the portal. Frost is a frost giant but he escaped  jotunheim because of his father when he was five. "Maybe or maybe not. It depends on how I feel." He chuckled at that and you smiled back. You both have been best friends since you were five, both of you are 22 now. You two went through a lot together, and the both of you found about your home realm together too, that was four years ago. He decided to stay in his frost giant form thanks to him living there and not Earth anymore. "So what's up Frost."

"Just making sure your going to Flames's party tonight. My gf and everyone would be upset if you don't come. There's no party without you (Y/n/n)." 

"Oh I am trust me on that." You replied smiling.

                                                                              Timeskip Tony's Pov

"I told her to be here." I say walking around the room.

"Tell who to be here Tony?" Steve asked looking at me.

"My daughter okay I told her about this yesterday." I stop walking and lean on the couch. Suddenly a portal opened and I looked at Thor, all he did was shake his head no. Then a part of a sky scraper came through it with 8 people and my daughter on it. But she looked different, she had (D/h) and wings, the wings looked like an angles but it matched her hair color. Then she has (D/e/c) eyes instead of her normal (e/c). "(Y/n)!!!"

                                                                                  Your Pov

"Oh shit." You mumble.