Marriage

Today was the day of your marriage, the day where you become Queen and marry Loki. You were nervous of course but also excited and happy. You both decided to hold it literally where all the realms can be connected at which was in the center of the universe and realms, it's pretty cool. Although there was a disagreement with Tony and your birth dad of who would walk you down the path and give you away to Loki, eventually they decided they both would. Which took a day on it's own and you had to stop them firing blasts at each other and destroying your house, but you mostly stopped them because of the house. Lets just say good thing where your having it there's ton of room because you had everyone you ever partied with and family when Loki doesn't have even 1% of the number you have, which was amusing to you.  You wasn't allowed to see Loki for two days which you hated but you got Frost and Flames in dresses for this since at their wedding you were their best wo-man, you have a very different kind of wedding which you loved because it was original and not some kind of copy. You were in a room wearing the dress and all ready for this to begin and to see Loki again. The music started and your dads were waiting for you Tony on the left the other on the right. You started to walk out seeing how handsome Loki is which made you blush. You and your dads locked arms and walked down slowly since Frost, Tech, Blast, Flames, and Ice walked up their and Sound is laughing and Frost and Flames since he didn't have to do it. You walked down slowly until you got to Loki and stood in front of him. "You look stunning love."  He whispered to you holding your hands. You both said your vows and  'I do' now the the after party of the wedding is happening which is probably going to be awesome. You were right! This was amazing! Frost and Flames sadly changed into more normal clothes for their gender for a wedding, also trying to dispose of the pictures that had them in dresses.  Although you had the camera that you had take only picture that had them and they never would guess you had it. Your dads had a drinking contest though which was amusing because people were betting on then until you join the contest since you were able to not get drunk easily you won and everyone put a bet on you but your dads, they were left amazed and your tolerance though. You and Loki cut the cake but he tried to put icing on your nose so you pushed his face into the cake giggling, everyone else started laughing but Loki. When he pulled his face out of the cake he smirking, he kissed you which tasted like icing and got icing all over your face . You had to say over all this was a amazing wedding.