SuperWhoLock

I'm adding more to the beginning because I really want to improve it and give you guys more to read. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat in the living room bored, but wanting to have some peace and quiet for once. You turn on your favorite show since everyone left for a mission but Loki, he had to stay behind because they didn't trust him fully. He was sitting on the other side of the room reading a book, it didn't surprise you that much though because the tower was quite and he only liked quite places. Apparently that was your floor of the tower though unless if you had the others over, then it was the loudest. "Hey you wanna watch TV with me, you would probably like Sherlock, Supernatural, or Doctor Who." He looked up from his book with a unamused face, let's just say you won and forced him onto the couch. "Now shut up and let's watch some SuperWhoLock or I'll make you watch anime too." You and Loki watched the three series but not any anime since he wouldn't understand it just yet. Just like the toaster that he screamed at because he thought it ate his food. Someone has to teach the three of them how to use electrical appliances and what they are. You ended up making popcorn for you both he was hesitant but he ended up trying some, good thing he ate less than thor because then you would have to make like ten more bags. He may seem evil but he's pretty chill but probably because he hasn't threatened or insulted you yet. "The other day your friends had their wings out why don't you ever have yours out." You looked at him with no emotion since talking about it was hard for you plus no one ever asked you they either knew or guessed something happened. "It's a long story that I don't want to talk about." You turn back to the TV and ate some popcorn. "I will find out eventually (Y/n) so you might as well tell me now." You ignored him and kept watching still feeling his gaze until the elevator doors opened. You both turned and saw the others, they had confused faces on their faces until Tony sat in between you and Loki. "Not happening anytime soon reindeer games." The rest flood in and hung them not noticing that Loki got up and left but well you did. It seems things just got more interesting around here, plus since you were a Avenger too you might have a mission with loki. It was unlikely though since you were the one they call if they need dire help.