Fall

Ah finally it was Fall, one of the most colorful time of the year. The leafs fall after turning colors, they turn from green into yellow, orange, or red even sometimes a mix of those. But lets not forget about Halloween, a time for kids to run around in costumes for candy even in your realm your people do it too along with all the other holidays. You and Loki went back to Earth for some time with the family instead of the work with being a ruler of a realm. You guys chose a nice house out in the country so the kids could run around and play. You did invite all your friends and there families plus the avengers because who else is gonna watch all the kids, knowing your friends their kids are probably crazy too. Next thing you knew you had many kids running around the yard and your 8 friends on the front porch relaxing. A plane lands in a field not too far away from your house and the avengers come over. "Where's the kids?" All 10 of your kids (You and Loki, Frost and blast, Tech and sound, Flames and Ice, Shadow and June, Yes I'm actually going to make a book soon about Dragoniods and they all will be in it.) Your daughter and son appear in front of them smirking, you smile knowing something entertaining is about to happen. All the kids run out that was hiding and they tried to escape to the plane but was tackled to the ground. You laughed at the chaos for five minutes until you got the kids to stop and healed everyone. "What can you guys not handle kids?" you laugh and make s giant leaf pile using the wind to collect and pile leafs. You whistle getting the kids attention  and nod at your friends. "Hey kids check this out" You and your friends all cannonball into the pile of leafs making them go everywhere. You all climbed out and set it back up for the kids which they of course liked it since it was a way to make a mess and break stuff. Which caused you and some others to 'awe' and the avengers gave you weird looks. "What we live with them plus they are our kids." Blast said just not caring what the avengers would think of her because she's too tired. "Yeah that is true plus it would be a lot worse if they could fly properly." Frost said which made all 8 of you nod and agree since Loki was on the swinging bench and Frost doesn't nod at what he says. You walk over to Loki and sit next to him on the bench swing. "Finally a break from it all, so relaxing." You say about to fall asleep. Loki puts his arm around you and starts swinging the bench slowly back and forth so you would go to sleep. You look over at the kids and saw them passed out on top of the pile of leafs. You saw that the Avengers were just hanging out and your friends were about to go to sleep, you guessed that everyone was tired too. "This is nice." Loki says. "I wish it was like this more often, it's easier on us and the kids." He nods and kisses your forehead. "Well have to come to Earth more often then." You both fall asleep cuddling on the swinging bench that on the lovely fall day.