Free time with Loki

You and Loki have been so relaxed since you made representatives a thing in your realm compared to doing all that work in the past and watching the kids this was nothing. You sent the kids to Grandpa Tony's, and yes you did call him that when you dropped the kids off. "Loki, do you wanna play some video games?" He put his book on your stomach since you were laying your head on his lap. "Is it gonna be like last time?" "Hey you started cheating first." "You pushed me off the couch during Mario cart." You laughed remembering the 'accident' as you called it. "Fine it won't be like last time." "Good but no Mario cart, Pokemon, call of duty, maybe one of the Mafia games, Skylanders, Or anything like that." He looks at you angry since you both cheated in those, although in Mafia 2 you both just played to destroy stuff. "Chicken." He gabbed you and started tickling you, next thing you knew you both were rolling on the floor fighting to be on top and be the person who doesn't get tickled. "Ok ok lets just stop and play some video games I bet I'll win." "Oh it's on." You both grabbed a controller and sat on the couch, you got ready to elbow him gently or lean on him because you knew that he was going to cheat. You both went on to Mario cart and you both chose characters and got ready to start. The race started and you kept throwing power ups at Loki at every change you get which meant you where in first. After hours of playing video games with Loki you both stopped and just cuddled on the couch. "You know our schedule is all over the place right/" You looked down at you smiling gently. "Yeah but that's how it is with me and everyone." Loki looked at you confused. "What do you mean by everyone?" "Shhhhh you'll break the forth wall and that's my thing." "(y/n) what are you talking about?" You got up and ran to the vents. "(y/n)?!" "Don't worry we're working on it soon we'll be on track again and you won't even know!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry the chapter took so long I've been going through a lot and I'm trying to fix the plot of all my stories. So I'll start posting again soon hopefully, also Dragoniods is now a book just go to my page and read it if you want to.