New home

Ever since the wedding you and Loki have been moving stuff into your new home, the castle in the tenth realm. So of course you let him unpack while you designed and painted the place up except the library you already painted on the ceiling. You did use your magic to unpack all your stuff and put it away, then refused to help Loki and do that for him just to make him angry. Once Loki got done putting all of his stuff away he had the cleaning job. Which he only cleaned the rooms you were in at the time to mess with you. It went to trapping you when dusting to holding you while vacuuming. Which forced you to get him back by sometimes dropping a little paint on him, or dropping art supplies down onto him. This sparked the playful messing with each other even more, you were determined to win though. The first week of moving in was just pure messing with each other and giving each other a bad time. It got so far that he knocked you into the pool and you dumped paint on him that you knew would stain. Eventually it stopped because everyone came over to visit you and give you presents for having a new home, they saw you soaking wet and dirt on your legs and Loki covered in paint. They literally lectured you both on... well you went listing but that doesn't matter, eventually you both got tired at it and teamed up. You threw paint and art supplies and them and he used the dirt from the vacuum, so they were a colorful dirty mess while running out and away of your house."We work better together than apart love." Loki grabbed you by the waist while saying that and hugged you. "We do indeed good sir." You laughed and hugged him. "So what now?"  "Pranks" "Yay" You and Loki left your home and went to the Avengers tower without being detected by anyone or system. You went up into the air vents and when you looked behind you to see if Loki is coming up he shook his head no slowly, so you grabbed him by the arm and yank him up there with you. You two climb through the vents to the living room and look down on the smirking. Although the world had other plans, the vents broke and sent you and Loki falling down on Tony, Steve, and Thor. Almost Natasha but she got out of the way, the impact pushed Tony onto Steve and they kissed. (I support Stony if you don't like you can leave because we all have different likes and we don't need to hate) You snuggled into Loki's chest not caring what was going on under you two, which was Tony and Steve trying to get away and Thor about to throw you two. Which he did but you teleported you and Loki home which you two fell over laughing about what happened. "OMG I got there kiss on photo Loki which means blackmail." You both just relaxed the rest of the day and ignored your phone because the avengers where texting you probably angry. Oh well you didn't care, except you where happy to show you dad your still a pain in the butt even though you moved out.