Surprise

(Timeskip to a couple of years) brought to you a surprise 

"Are you sure about this Loki?" You turned to Loki seeing him getting ready too, it was nice to be back in casual clothes instead of the royal clothing. "It'll be fine love." He kisses you cheek and leaves the room. You pack everything ya'll needed and walked to the living room and opened a portal, everyone went through the portal and you closed it behind you. You and Loki hid the surprises with you magic. "Hey you two what are you both doing here, aren't you both king and queen." Tony asked you with all the Avengers sitting around the living room. "Well were taking a break for a day, sorry we don't visit a lot but we have a surprise." You made Tony's drink disappear. "Oh please don't tell me your going to have his kid?" You smirked and You adopted dad's scared face, you had all the Avengers attention now. "Lets turn off the magic love." You both let your magic reveal your son and daughter. You and Loki kiss making the five year olds say 'ewww'. You shocked all the Avengers, your kids looked like a pure mix between you and Loki they also had the same evil looks. "This is (D/n)((- daughters name. I want to let you all know this stuff but I want it to be a surprise for everyone.)) and this is (S/n)((- Sons name)). Go get them kids." Your kids smiled evily and disappeared causing chaos all over the living room, good thing Tony was rich. "We also need their Uncle and Grandfather to watch them while we have a date night, thanks." Loki said that and pulled you into a portal leaving the Avengers on their biggest mission yet. "You think the tower will still be there when we get them?" You both laugh. "That tower will be long gone Love." You and Loki sit down on the couch and cuddle watch movies happily. Inside the tower lets say they were trying to get the kids to claim down and stop ripping the tower apart like paper. Tony even tried the raptor trick from Jurassic World, which they watched, they ended up tackling him. They even got Steve's shield and used it as a sled down the stairs, a lot of people have though. When Thor tried to take it away they threw it at his face laughing evily. The Avengers knew if you and Loki had kids they would be pure trouble and powerful. After a amazing hours for you and Loki you both went back to the tower to see it look so broken and the others so hurt. "Wow you guys look terrible." You and Loki smiled and picked up the sleeping kids off of the floor, Natasha was the only one perfectly fine. "Thanks a lot you guys they'll love to come back soon." You both carried the kids through the portal with the others behind you scared to see what will happen next time. "Their so cute when they sleep." You both put them to bed and go to the living room to cuddle some more. "Not as cute as you love." Loki kisses you and you two went back to relaxing.    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wants a whole chapter of what happens with the twins during a whole date night comment down below because I want to know if you want more funny and evil family moments. Thank you all for reading it means so much to me.