Mission

The best thing about how you rule now is that you get to do missions again. Everyone was busy today so you convinced Loki to go with you while the kids were at school. Since it was his first mission it was gonna be hard on him because of how experienced you are. This is gonna be so funny since he's only graceful while dancing and barley anything else. You get dressed in your mission outfit and go to Loki. "You're not ready Loki." Lets just say that gold and green aren't the best for stealth missions or any. So you did the one thing to make him change clothes, threatened to eat his pudding and chocolate in his 'secret' room. Soon you opened a portal into another realm and dragged Loki into it once the cost was clear. you walked down the hall and saw a room full of uniforms and transformed your clothes to look like them, Loki caught on and did the same. You both kept walking until you got to a office that had the information you needed, Loki unlocked the door using his magic. You both went in and started looking around for information and anything specious, eventually you just threw the file cabinet into a portal. You gave looking through the whole thing, so why not do it later or get Tech to do it since she was super fast at that stuff. You both went through the portal, then moved the cabinet to Tech's work room making sure it had magic guarding it. You texted Tech about it when you got home and she said she would do it, you both changed clothes and sat on the couch just in time for the kids to run in. That was easy but you rather go with your team like usual since Loki complained that it ruined his hair, and how he wouldn't shut up of how horrible those uniforms were.