New friend, maybe *Edited*

"Oh shit" you mumble. "Um.. Hi dad."

"What the hell are you doing!? Who are they?!" Tony starts freaking out, probably because you broke some of his alcohol. "Also nice first Inpression (y/n). You crashed a building into the house and your late!"

"Woah clam down (y/n)'s dad." Frost steps in and stupidly tries to claim him down. Of course you facepalmed at the stupidly of your friend, sometimes he was just too much. "Why are you on Midgard, Frost giant" Thor basically grunted that and grabbed his hammer about to attack Frost."Oh yeah I've lived here since I was five, hammer boy." Frost point out while pointing to the mark on his neck. "This is the mark of the Dragoniods, the strongest species out there. They protect any species if they're not evil." At the end of Frost's speech he was boiling with anger. "Everyone that came with me on the building please leave now." You asked, well more like told them. All your friends and your twin brother left though a doorway portal and you sent the building away magically. "How did you do that?" Steve asked in amazement. "Well it's kind of a long story." You say trying to get out of telling them. "Oh we have time, now tell us or your in more trouble." Tony says smirking and thinking that he won.

"Ugh fine. Well when I was born a super villain killed my mom because I'm the chosen one to defeat him and bring peace. He also sent me to earth so I would never find my true destiny, that's where Tony came in. Then I meant Frost on Earth when I was five, then he went with me four years ago to the secret 10th realm, my home realm. I meet my real family,  also I confirmed I'm a warrior and next in line for the throne." You fell back onto the couch.

"So why the building riding?" Clint asked

"Actually it's building surfing. We were at a party and we do it a lot." You explained texting your friends that you just kicked out of the tower in a group chat. "So am I grounded or not?" Right after you said that Tony took your phone out of your hands.

"Yup and you get to help me until I say your not grounded." He explained while he sat on the bigger couch. "Now time for introductions." You got up and stood in front of your chair. "I'm Steve also known as captain America." He shook your hand with a good firm grip. "Natasha." All she did was sit down after that. "Clint Barton." He just sat down next to Natasha. "Hello I'm Bruce Banner." He shook your hand. "Oh so your him, Tony talks about your work." All he did was smile and sit down but not after Tony yelled something like "I'm your dad (y/n), call me dad"

"Loki" He just stayed there reading his book, you turn your head and saw him in the corner, weird that you never even noticed him till now. "Why is he here, he tried to take over the world. Although he did make some damage and you have to respect that. Also when you think about it he did last a long time considering it was six against one and Shield."

"It's father's punishment-" Thor started but Loki stepped in and yelled "your father!" After some awkward silence Thor began again. "Anyway he has to help protect Midgard now. I'm Thor by the way the God of thunder." You started to laugh making everyone look at you. You stopped laughing and was ready to put your plan into action and get out of being grounded. "okay dad, you said only Thor could lift that hammer. If I lift it you have to un-ground me, deal?" Tony smirked confidently at your little deal. "Deal." Everyone else looked at you wondering if you actually could do it. You walked over to the hammer on the table then you picked it up with no problem at all. "Well I lost." Tony admitted and holds up your phone while everyone else was shocked especially Thor. Wait no Loki looked impressed... maybe, you didn't know you just shook that off. You quickly grabbed your phone and went to your room. You had Jarvis lock your door while you grabbed your art book and sat down on your bed. "Impressive performance earlier." You jumped up and pointed ice shards at Loki. "Claim down I'm not here to fight.

"You just surprised me, your lucky I didn't hurt you. Why are you here anyway?" You made the ice disappear.

"How did you pick up Mjolnir?" You sat down facing away from Loki. He walked in front of you determined not to be ignored.

"I don't know, I can lift (W/n) only me and my soul partner can. Well according to legend."

"Do you know who?"

"Nope. But you can sit down if you want." He sat down on your computer chair.

"It's more quiet here and pleasant than any other place in the tower."

"Thanks it is the quietest place in the tower. By the way how much do you hate Thor?"

"I never said I hated him. He's just loud, annoying, and bothersome."

"What do you want, to hide from him in here?" you asked sarcastically.  "Can I?" You blush a little because you didn't expect him to answer. "Sure but only when I'm here plus I get to play my music and anime when I want to since it's my room."

"Fine with me love." He gets up and opens the door while you blush. " Don't call me love." He leaves and closes the door.