Game day

You went through the vents and into Loki's room, lucky he was in the living room. His room was really nice it was fit for a prince because he probably used his magic to make it so nice, you took his raindeer helmet, cape, and sceptre and went back into the vents. You went back in you room and hid his stuff in your own realm/ closet that only you can open. You then preceded to crawl through the vents stealing all the Avengers stuff. You walked to the living room and sat down next to Loki and Natasha, you didn't hide her stuff though because well she's Natasha. Now the fun begins. "Where's my suit!?"  "Where's my shield??" "WHERE'S MJOLNIR!?" "Where's my bow!?" Loki got up and went to his room. "Where's my stuff?!" Nat looked at you and you looked back at her happily smirking, Loki walked out to you. "Where is it (Y/n)?" Everyone walked over thinking it was you because of what Loki said. "Well I'll give it all back if everyone hangs out today with no fighting got it." They nod unhappy that they have to hang out together for their stuff. You made the old version of Monopoly (the one that used metal pieces) appear on the table, you thought Steve and Thor how to play but Loki already knew the game so he was ok. "Nat will you join please it'll be evil fun." She smirks slightly and nod. 

                                              One hour later timeskip brought to you by game night

It took less than one hour for things to go wrong. Tony and Steve were in the card board jail you made, (because I ship them so much) Thor, Clint, and Loki looked crushed, and you were throwing the money over Nat while you both were wearing sun glasses. Bruce walks in and gets confused at the insane sight in front of him. "I hate monopoly." Tony said angered that made Bruce turn around and leave quickly. "Girls rule boys!" You shout and that causes Tony to flip the jail off him and Steve and he pointed at you. "How about we play a game of cards then, your choice." You raise your arms up and shout "pokemon trainer cards!"  You two spilt up into two teams and Clint is the judge, Loki, Steve, and Thor already know this game because of you too. Your team was Nat, Loki,and you then Tony's ream was Thor, Steve, and of course Tony.  You and Tony went first against each other shuffling each others cards staring each other down. 

                                                                        3 battles later :3 

Tony looked even more crushed before because you three won every battle. You gave them their stuff back and fell asleep in your room.