Babysitting Tony's view

Today is the day where all the Avengers are going to get together to help watch my Grandkids and make sure they don't destroy the place like last time. 'Ugh I feel old I have grandkids now, their evil like Loki too wait actually they are worse because their like (y/n) too.' All of the Avengers sit on the couch except Bruce last time he hulked out because of them, they all had weapons that wouldn't hurt the kids. Even Cap had his shield out and ready to make sure he doesn't get hit, and cap wouldn't just let us do this if they weren't these kids. We saw a portal open which made me gulp because I know they'll destroy my stuff. Loki and (y/n) walk through the portal smiling happily and putting two bags of toys, clothes, and etc on the ground. "Have fun you guys." (Y/n) almost smirking but right after they said that the two twins run out of the portal and right in front of their parents. 'They all have a similar evil smirk on their faces.' (Y/n) and Loki leave through the portal laughing quietly, which made it sound even worse. The portal closed and the kids eyes started glowing red which means (Y/n) must of showed them how to do it because she can too. "Ok so this visit isn't going to be like last time got it." They shook their heads no glaring at us, they smirked and then just disappeared.'Shit (Y/n) is gonna kill me if we lose them and they'll destroy so much in the process too.' "Guys we need to spit up and find them." "That's probably what they want so they can pick us off one by one Tony." Natasha was probably right these two kids are smart and able to do so man things thanks to their powers. 'Dang why did she marry Loki.' "Fine then groups of two and maybe one of three." Me and Cap, Natasha and Clint formed our groups but Thor said he would be fine by himself.  We all split up, Thor on the roof and top floors, Natasha and Clint on the bottom floors, then me and Cap on the middle floors. "Hey cap lets check my lab first I want to make sure nothing is broken yet." He nodded and followed me to my lab. We walked in and surprisingly the most dangerous room in the whole tower wasn't even touched or harmed. "Lets look around and make sure they aren't hiding." We both look around not seeing them anywhere when we got a call on the team call, Cap picked it up. "Hello did anyone find them?" "Oh yea we found them just running for our lives!" Clint yelled and Cap took his ear piece out. "What's happening?!" It just went static, they got the others. "Your next gramps." We heard laughing and something running around in the room until it stops. "Come on, come out here and take us to the others we know you did something to them. "Oh well take you to them." We saw two blood red glowing eyes staring us down, a pair of eyes suddenly went missing not even a second later I heard Steve scream I looked over and he wasn't there. "What did you do with him?!" I took a step back seeing that the twin that stayed was smirking even more. "You'll find out soon." It was (D/n) and she was evily chuckling. She jumped at me and the next thing I knew it all went black. When I woke up I saw the others tied up too and the twins but they looked like they was about to fall asleep. They finally fell asleep and there magic wore off, the darkness went away to show the living room also the ropes were now gone. We all got on the couch tired and done, just not moving the kids so them wouldn't wake up. A portal opened, Loki and (Y/n) walked through it and grabbed their kids and waved bye to us.