Getting caught

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I'm back and need a plan for when I'm going to write. I'll get my sis to help me remember instead of being a goof. Sorry its so short too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up seeing Loki in your room reading, you became used to it though. "Hello sleeping beauty." He said looking at you.  You blush and hit him with a pillow laughing.

"What are we doing today Loki?" You picked up your pillow and put it back.

"I don't know love, maybe just stay in here most of the day." He winks at you.

"You know I'm probably gonna jinx us but we're lucky. One day Tony will find out about us and he won't be very happy."  You lay back down in bed putting on your favorite tv show/ movie on.

"Well until then we'll just keep tricking him my lovely trickster." He gets up and sits by you on the bed which this time he left his book on his chair. He makes you look at him carefully and looks you in the eyes. He leans in kissing you carefully like you would break or leave which he knows both of those aren't true. You are the strongest in your home realm and you love him for him frost giant and all. 

"Ok ok i get it loki." you laugh. There's suddenly a knock on your door and you shut up and hide loki. "um who's there?"

"(Y/n) it's me your dad, hey is anyone in there i thought I heard loki." 

"No dad no one is in here with me, now what do you want." 

"Jarvis who is in (Y/n)'s room right now?"

"Ms. (Y/n) and loki sir." Jarvis replied, you totally forgot about Jarvis.

"(Y/n) why is loki in there?!" you dad said angered. 

"You wanna know why because we're dating! That's right me and loki are dating!" you keep your door locked and make sure he doesn't break it down. 

"No!"

"Yes!" After that you and Tony just kept yelling back and forth yes and no. Tony did get some weird looks from his team mates but not as weird when you first met them.