New ways in the 10th Realm

Many new characters up ahead also back to the main story line.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Loki are you sure we should go through with this?" You look at Loki uncertain what this could do for the realm and for your family. "This could be for the greater good (Y/n), for us and the realm it'll be fine. Plus you need the pressure taken off of you at this point, your too stressed." Loki looks you in the eyes and you see that he's right, you can see the worry in his eyes and you knew it was directed at you. "Ok we'll do it, thanks for making me more sure about this Loki no matter what happens I love you." He holds your hands gently "I love you more than words can define, feeling can express and thoughts can imagine." You both share a kiss before you both walk out onto the the patio that views over the square where many of your subjects stood at. You look at Loki still a little nervous and he nods at you giving you a gentle smile. "Hello my fellow Dragoniods, it is my pleasure to announce a change to the realm. Today it will become a new type of Government where i will still be a Queen but not all work will be sent to me. I will have representatives from each land. Now I've summon kings and queens that lived here, fought with us, and helps us in our times of need to represent. Frost, King of frost giants will represent the Ice elements, Shadow, my twin brother represents the non-elementals, Flames, King of the Fire Giants will represent the Fire elements, Crystal will represent the water elements, Rose to represent the plant elements, Charger to represent the electric elements, Quake to represent the ground elements, Sky to represent the air elements, and then me as the queen I also get a vote. When needed the representatives will get together to debate and vote on the cause, thank you all from now on all the work will be split upon me and the representatives." You and Loki walk inside and you took a deep breath getting all your nervous out. You were glad your family could live a calmer life with not as much pressure as there was before. Good thing your friends that you just gave some work to was told this plan a week before now. You and Loki go to the living room happy and hoping you guys can have more time with family and friends from now on.