Proposal Loki's veiw

Loki's Pov

'I'm gonna do it, today is the day I'm going to prove my love for (Y/n) and ask her to marry me.' I thought to myself, truth be told I've never been this nervous in my life. People could tell I was serous about this everyone in the tower knew but her and her friends they said they would help keep her away at times. So far I got blessings from Tony and her birth father and ask her friends from her home realm what she would like to make this wonderful for her. I get my phone and text her. "Hey (N/n)." It took her a minute to reply. "Heya Loki what's up :3 " "Will you meet me at the park at 9:30pm tonight?" "Of course is that it lol." "Yea I'll see you then I love you." "I love you too loki." I put my phone away and go to the Avengers meeting room to tell the others the plan, (Y/n) is with the Avengers I went to her friends for help. I open the door to see Frost, my younger brother and (Y/n)'s friend, and Flames fighting on the table and the other 5 cheering. I slam the door getting their attention, which worked. "Ok so what's your 'amazing' plain loki?" Frost asked with sass because he doesn't like me at all, shown with so many death threats from him. Blast hit his arm which did nothing but she was his wife so he'll listen. "Well my plan is to ask her in the park." They all faceplam right after I said that which left me confused. "Show her you care and want this just as much as she does." Tech says leaning on Sound and the others agreed which surprised me, I never thought they all could get along with not fighting. "Plus remember Loki once you both get married she'll become Queen and you King and her knight." Shadow reminded me which I totally forgot about that factor, I started to feel doubt thinking she would say no. "Don't worry she loves you you'll be fine she knows that it would happen one day and she's said 'it's fine if I'm with the person I love.'" Blast said and even quoted her which helped me to stop doubting. We all talked for two hours about the plain and they left to get the supplies and set it up for me. I went to the 10th realm and picked up the magic crafted ring and went back home with it in my pocket. I got ready and went to the park 30 minutes early to set up the picnic and to make sure its all ready before she gets here. It took 30 minutes to make sure everything was ready which it was, I sat down and saw her walking looking for me, she's so beautiful. "Over here (Y/n)." She looked over and sat down across from me. "Don't you think its a little late for a picnic Loki?" I shock my head no smiling and got up getting her to stand up, she was confused, I got down on one knee. "(Y/n) will you make me the happiest God and marry me?" The fireworks went off around us and she started crying while smiling till she hugged me. "Yes!" I put the ring on her finger and kissed her.