War is about to began

You couldn't believe what Loki just said to your father, that he was your boyfriend, you never had this happen before. Next thing you know your dad might jump Loki and try to kill him for it, your dad is a hot head and controls fire. That's also where everyone in your family gets there anger from. 

"Well good to see you dad but bye!" You magically change into your regular rebel party clothes and you make a portal and run with Loki through it. You two appeared at the better more your style kind of party where your generation, the generation called the rebels, celibate victories and holidays together. You are the leader of the Rebels and the strongest of all dragoniods including your generation which is the strongest in history. "Impressed?"

"What is this place?" 

"where the real party is, my people. Great music, no boring dancing, no fancy clothes, and lastly no expectations of high up snobs." 

"What happens here that makes it so great to you?" 

"Hanging out with friends and just having fun. Here there's no pressure of others wanting you to be something your not, its freedom to me from well everyone but them."

"I know what you mean."

"I figure you would because of everything you went to but I'll take you home I doubt this is your kind of party." You take him back to the tower where you two where caught. "Hey dad." 

"Where were you two, Loki isn't allowed to leave without one of us and you know that (y/n)." Your dad scolded you  but at this point the others are used to this side of Tony now. 

"Well we went to a party and he was with me the whole time and I'm sure his brother would of stopped him. Not Thor but Frost his younger brother real brother." You just take Loki and walk away before you can get in trouble for back talking again. You go to your room a close the door behind you both. 

"Your full of trouble aren't you (y/n) my love." Loki sat on your bed looking at you smiling.

"Maybe... But what's the deal calling yourself my boyfriend?"

"Because I like you love, will you be my girlfriend (y/n)?" 

(You blush) "s s s sure." (You hide your face in your hands)

"Don't hide your beautiful face (y/n)." He gently pulls your hands away from your face. Suddenly a door portal opens and Frost runs through bleeding.

"(Y/n)! The servantine are attacking, a war is beginning. Although to let you know because your probably confused Loki, they our the biggest harm to our kind and peace among the realms. They are somtimes like Nagas, look like normal people with fangs, or are giant snakes." You start to heal him while your thinking about what will happen. 

"Loki I'll be back later I promise, goodbye." You magically put on your armor and grab your (y/w). You and Frost walk through the door portal to the war in the 10th realm. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if I should write about the war tell me bellow if you want me to or not.