Chapter 8*

400 views wow! Thank u❤❤ Lys x

Song selection:

1. Writing's on the wall~ Sam smith.

2.Robin s - Show me love (Bass king Bootleg)

*If you have any song suggestions for me leave them in the comments❤*

Hermione's POV:

"Ahhhh! What the hell Ginny?!" I yelled.

"What?" she replied with fake innocence.

"What are you doing?"

"Why are you screaming?" she shot back.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because I woke up to find your face an inch from mine with a Cheshire grin! Screaming is a pretty normal reaction to that! What were you doing?"

She shrugged helplessly. "I'm just so excited! You and Malfoy after breakfast!"

The anxiety hit me like a tidal wave, but I attempted to play it cool "So?" I rebutted nonchalantly, pulling the covers off.

"So? So? This is not "so". It's a huge deal! You can't go looking like a dead person!" she shouted indignantly, and I laughed in response.

"Since when have I ever looked like a dead person?" I shot back with a cocky smirk and a flip of my hair. I pulled open my dresser and grabbed my uniform button down shirt.

"Hermione, no! Wear something sexy!" She hopped off the bed and snatched the shirt out of my hands.

"I don't know where you've been the past 7 years, but Hogwarts has a uniform."

"But that doesn't apply to 8th years on weekends! C'mon, don't you want to look good for Draco?" she asked suggestively, raising an eyebrow.

"Ginny!" I shouted, smacking her arm. "Don't be inappropriate!"

She smirked in response. "Hermione and Draco sitting in a tree, f-u-c-k-i-n-g!"

I gaped at her. "Ginny!"

She winked and tossed the shirt back into the dresser. "My inappropriateness is not on trial here, your outfit choices are."

"What should I wear then, since you know so much?"

She rooted through my drawers for a moment before pulling out denim skinny jeans and a black crop top that I don't remember buying, and shoving them into my hands. "This!"

I eyed the outfit critically. "You got me these, didn't you," I said with a laugh.

She shrugged and laughed with me. "You never wore them."

"Still don't plan to," I shot back with a smirk.

"Pleeeeeeease? For me?" she begged. "C'mon Hermione. You know I won't stop bothering you until you do."

I sighed, knowing that she would never stop bugging me. "Fine!" I snapped, turning away from her to go change.

*****

"I don't know Ginny. This doesn't seem like my style." She was perched on my bed, watching me inspect the outfit I was wearing in a full-length mirror. The crop top showed my toned stomach, and the jeans clung to my ass like a second skin.

"Not your style? Please, you look hot!" Ginny exclaimed.

I snorted in response. "Thanks, Gin. You too," I laughed, looking over her pyjama shorts and purple t-shirt. The writing on it was faded, but I was pretty sure it read SPQR.