Chapter 35=

Hermione's POV:

It was three hours until the party and Ginny was freaking out trying to get dressed.

"We have three whole hours calm your tits!"I exclaimed.

"Three hours oh my." She cried "We're running extremely late."

"Relax and take your time." I told her carefully.

"Oh Hermione I wish." She said dramatically "Go take a shower, you smell."

"Gee thanks!" I frowned.

"Just kidding!" She said pulling me in for a big hug.

"Yeah yeah." I said pushing her off me, joking of course.

I went into our bathroom and pulled the robe I was sporting off me. I hung it on the hook by the door. I locked the door because Ginny had a habit of coming into the bathroom while I was showering.

I stepped into the shower and water poured out of the ceiling the perfect temperature.

"I love magic." I said to myself before turning to mush in the hot shower.

______________________________

Draco's POV:

Blaise and I were fighting eachother for the bathroom. But at the last second I decided to let him go first because I'm a good friend.

Well...

That's not exactly what happened. The true version was as followed:

I hit Blaise in the face so he kicked me in the nuts. I fell to the floor yelling the worst swears known to man while crying like a little girl.

The end!

One extremely long, agonizing hour later Blaise emerged looking smug.

"You fucking git." I spat.

"Relax mate.You can go and wank in the shower now." He said, patting my back with a smirk.

"Piss off mate." I said, glaring at him.

I walked in and slammed the door shut. The water turned on it the shower, and I stepped underneath the running water.

I wrapped my hand around my length and thought of, Hermione.

______________________________

Hermione's POV:

"Tonight is going to be perfect!" Ginny cried.

"I know right!" I agreed.

I had just slipped my dress on over my new lingerie minus the socks.

"What way should I do my hair?" I asked Ginny.

"Let me." She begged.

"Fine." I blurted, and it wasn't long before I was flung into a chair.

Soon enough the whole room stank of hairspray and perfume.