Chapter 44=

Hermione's pov:

It broke my heart to walk away from him. I had to hold in the tears, I wouldn't let Pansy see me cry.

She had watched as I told him never to speak to me again. The Pugfaced bitch got away with it.

I ran quickly through the corridors until I got to the portrait of the fat lady.

I almost screamed the password at the fat lady, who was scared shitless.

The common room was full enough, but I didn't stop to say hello to anyone.

I ran up the stairs into my bedroom, and I collapsed on my bed and let out a loud scream.

I started hitting my pillow with anger and was surprised when the bathroom door opened.

"What's wrong?" Ginny asked rushing to my side.

"I can't tell you.." I sobbed.

"Tell me immediately.. someone needs to feel my wrath" She ordered.

"Draco and I can't be together anymore" I said heartbroken.

"WHAT?" She shouted. "WHY NOT?"

"That's the part I can't tell you" I reply.

"DID HE DO SOMETHING? BECAUSE I SWEAR ILL CHOP HIS-" Ginny threatened.

"It's not his fault, it's mine. It's just sometimes you need to take care of yourself, no matter how selfish" I said sadly.

Hermione, are you in some sort of trouble-" Ginny began.

"Yes" She replied.

"I can help" She said.

"Not you can't..." I said sadly. "WAIT, maybe you can."

"Just tell me what I have to do" Ginny smiled.

"I'm going to write Draco a letter, your going to deliver it" I told her.

"Okay.. Ginny the owl, ready for service" She replied.

I got a parchment and quill and took a seat on my bed.

Dear Draco,

Just know, I love you.

But we can't be together anymore, and I unfortunately can't tell you why.

I beg of you to use your head and see the truth. Dont try to talk to me, or let anyone see this letter. It will result in punishment for me.

Although it's killing me.. I can't be your girlfriend.

Much love,
H.G xx

I fold up the letter and hand it to Ginny.

"I think you should give this to Blaise" I told her. "It'll be less suspicious."

"Anything for you" She replied and off she went, my own personal owl.

__________

Draco's pov:

"You told me that you guys weren't fighting!" Potter snapped.

"We aren't ya git!" I replied angrily.

"Cause it sure looks like it!" Potter replied angrily.

"I need to go after her" I tell him.

"Leave her alone malfoy" He snapped all up in my face.

"No" I reply with a smirk.

I push past him but he drags me back.