Chapter 33=

Hermione's POV:

We wasted no time in going to the secret room. The hallways were empty, as everyone was gone to bed already. I felt oddly touched that Draco and Ginny waited outside the room for me. At least Draco can get along with one of my friends.

I'm not sure about Harry, all I know is that he kinda accepts it. Unfortunately that can't be said for Ron. The same thing keeps playing around in my head, when will Draco and I make love?

Your first time is meant to be special with someone you really love. These days people are throwing away their first times with people they don't love.Thats's an absolute waste. But I also believe that it doesn't count until it's with someone you love.

My thoughts were interrupted when my back hit the bed and Draco was kissing me furiously.
I kissed back with all the passion I could muster. I wondered to myself would tonight be the night that I gave it all away?

I know I love Draco, but could the same be said for him? I had heard him tell Ginny, that he did but he had yet to tell me himself.

Draco pulled away and was gazing into my eyes with a loving expression.

"Distracted?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled shyly.

"Just overthinking things." I replied breathlessly.

"Don't think." He said with a wink.

Then our lips met again and I had to ruin the moment with one of my many questions.

"Did your great grandfather really make this room" I asked him because I had my doubts.

"No I lied, but you remember the room of requirements?" He said and I nodded.

"Well this is the new room of requirements. After the old one got burned up this showed itself to me" He said, and I could hardly believe it.

"Why didn't you say?" I asked.

"Well first I wanted to see if you wanted to do this. When it allowed you to come through. I knew." He said, then kissed my cheek.

He then started to kiss my neck and I moaned when he got to my sweet spot. He sucked and nibbled on my neck and one of his hands cupped one of my left breast. His other ran gently through my hair.

"Draco. What are we gonna do?" I ask, and he continued to kiss my neck.

"Whatever you want."He said into my neck.

"I don't want to have sex tonight" I said, breathlessly.

"And I wouldn't if you won't let me. We will only know when the right time is." He said placing a kiss on my lips.

I started pulling off his clothing and he laughed at my eagerness.
Soon he lay before me in just his white boxers and I studied his wonderful body.

"This isn't fair, you get to see me in my almost-naked glory and I'm left checking out the wall." He moaned.

"Shut up Draco." I said pulling him in for a kiss.

I let my hands wander his body and soon I'm palming him through him boxers.

"You're such a tease." He moaned in between kisses.

He pulled my robes off swiftly our lips never leaving eachother.Soon I lay beneath him in only a bra and panties. Which would stay on.

Most likely.

His eyes were eating me up and making me think dirty things.

"So Miss Granger," He said with a smirk when his fingers flicked my nipple.

"Draco" I moaned.

"What should I do for you today? Hmm." Draco asked teasing me.

I started getting fed up of him messing with my nipples. I climbed on top of him and felt his member hit my inner thigh.

He lay back on the bed and grinned at me before I put my lips on his. I started to grind into him slightly and he groaned.

He started to move too and I knew at that moment there was nothing the both of us wanted more than to get between the fabric that separated us. I felt so in charge being on top but there was something about Draco being in charge that really turned me on.

Soon we both had enough and I got off him, before I was too tempted. I started laughing my ass off when I noticed the huge cum stane that was on the front of his boxers.

"You're killing me." He said and I collapsed into another fit of loud giggles.

Heyyyy I updated!!!

Vote 😉 and comment 😚

Add me on snapchat  Shadowhunter14

Byeeee😎😍