Chapter 28=

Draco's POV:

"I didn't know that was your thing, Granger." I say actually excited and extremely surprised.

"Well you gotta try everything, now do it" She says, nervously.

"With pleasure." I say, as I run my hand up her leg.

I pull up her skirt and gaze at her laced knickers. I raise my hand and bring it down on her knicker covered ass. I raise my hand and bring it down again slightly harder.

"Draco." She moans.

"You like that?" I say, as I use my other hand to massage her thigh.

"Again." She says, breathlessly.

I raise my hand and bring it down creating a loud crack. I pull her more towards me so she's laying on her stomach just above my member. I give her another smack then another and another.

She continues to whimper and moan. Who would have thought Hermione, liked this kind of stuff. My hand strikes her ass again and she lets out a loud moan.

"That was hot." I gasp.

She gets off my lap and I groan, missing her already.

"What was?" She asks, with a half amused and half embarrassed expression.

"How much you were enjoying it." I say, and she blushes.

"Oh I was playing along for your sake." She lies, letting out a shaky laugh.

I pull her down on to the bed and she giggles beneath me.

"Says the one moaning." I tease.

I kiss her gently and she bites my lip playfully.

"Says the one with boner that could have took my eye out" She says, eyeing my member.

"Oh shut up and go to sleep" I tell her, and she giggles.

I climb off her and she laughs.

"Okay if that's all you want to do." She teases, her eyes glistening with a mischievous glint.

"Well actually-" I start.

"No, no go to sleep boner boy." She says, taking off the rest of her clothes and swiftly folding them.

She pulls the covers back and gets in and turns so her back is facing me.

"You will be the death of me." I mumble.

"Yeah yeah sleep now." She mumbles.

"Hermione." I say.

She turns to face me and I put my lips on hers and I run my tongue along her bottom lip and I feel her smile.

I pull away and say "Goodnight my Granger."

"And goodnight my ferret." She says giggling.

I glare at her half and she leans in a kisses my cheek slowly and it's like she knows it torturing me.

"Good night Draco." She says her smirk widening.

"Hell." I say out loud.

****

Hermione's POV:

"Wake up!" A voice yells.

I raise my hand up to fend them away.

"Hermione wake up or I'll set your hair on fire." The voice threatened.

I open my eyes to see a blonde prat staring down at me.

"What?" I mumble.

"I'm bored." He replies, with a boyish grin.

"And I'm sleeping." I reply, my eyes shutting.

"Okay say goodbye to your rats nest." He says.

My eyes open and I jump up.
"I'm up." I yell.

"I'm positive weaselette is looking for you." He says.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I was getting food and she asked me where you were." He says, pulling out a plate with food and giving it to me.

"Thank you and I wonder what she wants." I say, and mentally remind myself to thank her.

"Oh and I saw Ron and Lavender making out again before I came back." He says and frown.

"Ugh I don't even care." I lie.

It hurts deep down but not the way you'd think.

"Just though I'd mention it." He says, with a caring smile.

"Can I ask you something?" I say nervously.

"Well you just did but go on" He says with a smirk.

"Will you go out with me?" I ask biting my lip.

...................................

Hey guys!! I'm finished my exams and have a week off So plenty more updates!!

I'm so happy this book is almost at 6k which is crazy cause last chapter I had just hit 5k ! You guys are awesome xx

I've also realised that this book it going quite slowly time wise. I mean it hasn't even been Halloween yet. Do you guys want me to do a Halloween chapter or just mention it briefly?

Anyways thanks for reading ! And I wouldn't mind being spammed with votes and comment;)

Bye xx

-Mia

P.s where are you guys from?

s where are you guys from?