Chapter 62=

Hermione's pov:

"Leave Hogwarts?" Ginny gasped, staring at me in shock..

"Look I really don't know, everything is blurred. I just can't think straight. Everything is turned upside down constantly, I've had enough" I replied.

"I know things have been hard for you. But you love it here, it's where you belong. At least until, we graduate. That's the next chapter of our lives" Ginny said.

"Maybe I should start that next chapter early" I said, not meeting her eyes.

"You can't be serious" Ginny scoffed. "Is this about Draco?"

I shuck my head. "It's about me, and finally getting my break" I replied.

"This isn't the end for you and Draco, you know" Ginny said, making my eyes water.

"It is if he can't even look at me" I snap, putting my hand to my face self consciously.

"It's a scar! They don't define us but they also make us who we are" Ginny smiled.

"And what am I?" I asked.

"A survivor of an assault from a crazy lunatic" Ginny joked.

"Yeah well, while joking is fun, Draco isn't here for me" I replied.

"He will come... I know it" Ginny said, looking absolutely certain.

"Probably to dump me" I frowned.

"Then he never loved you in the first place. Wouldn't be much of loss... Would it?" Ginny said.

Madame pomfrey, walked over and I immediately knew Ginny was getting kicked out.

"Ms. Weasley, it's very late, Hermione needs her rest" Madame pomfrey, said softly.

"I don't want to leave her" Ginny replied.

"Ginny it's okay" I told her.

"You can visit first thing in the morning" Madame pomfrey, promised.

"Fine" Ginny said, reluctantly. "Goodnight sleep well, goodbye Poppy."

"That's Madame pomfrey to you" She laughed.

Ginny walked out of the hospital wing, I was already bored again.

"If you don't need anything, I'll be going to bed now" Madame pomfrey said, kindly.

"I'm fine, you can go" I replied, with a forced smile.

"Thank you, goodnight Hermione" She said, leaving for the night.

I was alone in the hospital wing, I closed my eyes and let myself drift to sleep, with one person on my mind. Draco.

__________________

Draco's pov:

"Breath mate" Blaise begged, grabbing hold of my shoulders.

"Get away from me" I snapped.

"YOU ARE BEING SO FUCKING SELFISH! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS IN THE HOSPITAL WING, CRYING HER EYES OUT" Blaise shouted.

"Because of me" I replied, pushing him away.

"Only because you ran away from her" Blaise said.

"Everything is my fault" I replied, turning away from him. "Nothing new."

"STOP IT!" Blaise snapped. "Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Don't feel sorry for her either."

"Leave it" I mumbled.

"I WON'T FUCKING LEAVE IT!" Blaise scoffed.

"I said leave it" I snarled.

"Are you really that shallow?" Blaise asked, looking at me in disgust.

"Hardly" I snapped.

"Seems like it, ditching her when things get hard" Blaise glared. "Because of a scar, you ditch her."

"LEAVE IT!" I roared.

Blaise grabbed me roughly, pining me against the wall. "Don't you love her?" He asked.

"More than anything, she's that little voice in the back of my mind, telling me not to do things. She's the reason, my heart hammers wildly in my chest. She makes my breathing quicken, at least that's when she's not taking it away. She's my witch" I said, before breaking down.

I had my head in my hands, and I felt as though I was slapped in the face. I was an idiotic prick.

"Did it finally hit you?" Blaise asked, in amusement.

"What?" I asked.

"That you need to get your little Malfoy tush to the hospital wing" Blaise smirked.

"Right you are Blaise" I replied. "For once."

_______________

Hermione's pov:

"Hermione!" A voice called, making me groan.

I felt myself being slapped lightly.

"I swear if you don't wake up, I'll poor a glass of water over your head" He threatened.

"Good" I mumbled. "I need a shower anyways."

I felt a pair of lips on mine, then on my head, nose and cheeks. "Are you trying to kiss me awake?" I yawned.

Draco laughed sheepishly. "Maybe" He smirked, kissing me again. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I'm mad at you" I said.

"I'm here to kiss up to you" He smiled. "Literally."

I felt his lips on my neck, nibbling, making me moan. "OKAY, I'm awake" I replied.

"Finally" Draco smiled. "Let's talk."

"Okay" I said, nervously.

"Alright, I said this really romantic speech to Blaise, my mind is kinda blank now" He said, sheepishly.

"You and Blaise?" I teased.

"Yeah...What no" He replied, grinning.

"How romantic was it?" I asked.

"It was pure poetry" He smirked.

"So tell me something else" I replied.

"I love you" Draco said, gazing into eyes.

"I hate you" I joked.

"Good enough for me" He replied, before our lips met.

Hey guys! It's NOT over yet but I want to talk about the sequel;)

It's going to be about Scorpius, and his love interest! (She who cannot be named- just yet)

That's all I'm saying for now! Until next time! Vote and comment✅⭐