Chapter 34=

Hermione's POV:

Friday night was Halloween and Ginny and Neville were planning a little party for my year. They were having the party down by the black lake. All houses were invited and there would be live music.

Professor Mcgonagall will charm the area around to prevent younger years getting in. Similar to the age line that Dumbledore drew in 4th year. She expects us to behave but I know there's a fat chance of that happening. Gryffindor's and Slytherin's at the same party. There will definitely be war.

I'm still deciding on what to wear as they announced the party pretty late.

Draco and Ron have been having a great time in detention.They finished cleaning the astronomy stairs under the watchful eyes of professor Mcgonagall.

It was a typical Wednesday and it was refreshing after my day off yesterday. My day off consisted of Draco bringing me lunch in bed while I read the book he brought me.

Ron is still snogging Lavender but I think he is only trying to annoy me. Ginny is freaking out trying to plan the last minute party.

I smiled to myself and walked along the corridor to the secret room.

Draco was expecting me and told me he had a surprise for me. I walked faster and I was curious as to what it was. I turned the corner and walked through the wall. I'm afraid one day that I'll walk into a real wall and knock myself out.

Draco was standing by the fire a deadly smirk on his face.

"Draco." I said but it was more of a question.

"Granger." He nodded a sly smile playing on his lips.

"What did you do?" I ask suspiciously.

"Nothing-" He began.

"Cut the crap." I said harshly.

"I got you something." He said mischievously "Well two things."

"Really?" I asked happily.

"Yes my Granger dear." He said playfully "Wait here."

I nodded and obeyed taking a seat on the comfy couch. He came back moment later and I giggled at the sight.

He stood by the door with a bag in his hand smirking evily. He sat down beside me and handed me the bag. I tore into the bag excitedly. I laughed out loud at what I saw.

Inside the bag was lingerie...green lingerie.

"Do you like it?" Draco asked winking at me looking like a perv.

"Is this a joke?" I asked "I really hope so."

"Nope but I got you something to wear over it this Friday." He said pulling out another bag from behind the couch "You're welcome."

I smiled at him before checking the bag.

"Draco it's beautiful." I said shocked.

"Wear it this Friday?" He asked

"Of course." I said pulling him in for a kiss.

"Don't forget the lingerie." He said with a smirk "I have plans for us after the party."

*****

"Where did you get this?" Ginny asked admiring the dress "Oh wait let me guess, your sugar daddy."

"He is not my sugar daddy!" I shrieked.

She came across the lingerie and her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER!" She shrieked before exploding into fits of laughter.

"Ginny." I said sheepishly.

"I WAS RIGHT! TOTAL SUGAR DADDY! GREEN AND ALL!" She roared.

But before I could stop her.. she and the green lingerie was gone.

"GINNY! STOP." I shouted speeding after her.

It was to late she was now in the common room swinging my new lingerie around the place, chanting  "LOOK AT HERMIONE GRANGER'S UNDERWEAR."

Harry and Ron was seated on the couch doing homework. The two had totally different expressions.
Harry was laughing his head off and Ron was looking angry but lustful?

There was many around having a good laugh, but others were like 'what the fuck'.

I pulled out my wand and pointed it at Ginny.

"Accio lingerie" I shouted.

Immediately it shot out of Ginny's hand into my own. Even though I was blushing furiously.. I smirked and walked sheepishly to my room.

Thanks for reading 👅
Voteeeeeeee and comment!!

Btw check out my new book:
'Suicide mission' it's Dramione;)

Btw check out my new book:'Suicide mission' it's Dramione;)

Total goals!! Greenie_at_Hogwarts
Follow my main girl!!