Chapter 63=

Hermione's pov:

It was our last week at Hogwarts... Guess how I was dealing with it. I was crying at random times.

It was such a beautiful day. The sun was shining, it was a perfect day.

I decided to stay and finish my education. My first year self, would have never even thought about leaving in the first place.

Draco and I were laying out on the grass, near the black lake. He was very quiet, but the peace was nice.

"Do you know I want?" Draco said, suddenly.

"Sex while eating a green apple?" I replied, remembering him once requesting this, while we made love.

"YES love, but something else" He said, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"I don't know everything" I smiled, enjoying the moment we were having.

"I'm not good at saying things" Draco said, his voice shaking. "So I'll get to the point real quick."

"Okay" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"I want you to marry me" Draco said, his voice shaking. "Only if you want, oh Merlin I'm not good at this."

I stared at him in shock, before bursting into tears, throwing my arms around him.

"I-I oh my God" I stuttered.

"To sudden?" Draco asked, looking extremely pale.

"N-no it's just you took me by surprise" I finally managed, to find words.

"So yes or no?" Draco asked.

"No" I suddenly said.

Draco looked ready to cry, his eyes widening.

I pulled him in for a kiss, laughing against his lips. "Just kidding, of course I'll marry you." I exclaimed.

"You fucking bitch" Draco laughed, hugging me tightly.

"Is this even real?" I asked, still completely stunned.

Draco took my hand, slipping a huge engagement ring on to my ring finger. "It is now, baby" He replied, smirking.

I wanted to scream, and run around shoving the ring into everyone's face.

"I cannot believe this" I said, admiring the beautiful ring.

"Close your mouth" He replied, cheekily.

I saw two figures running towards us. "WHAT DID SHE SAY?" Blaise screamed.

"I SAID YES!" I shouted, getting up pulling Draco with me.

"YESSSSSS!" Ginny and Blaise, screamed in unison.

Ginny threw her arms around me, squeezing me tightly.

"I have news" Blaise smirked. "Ginny and I are getting married."

"REALLY!!!" I exclaimed.

"No" Blaise laughed. "That was a joke."

I wanted to choke Blaise...

"His idea not mine" Ginny laughed.

"You got me so excited" I frowned.

"Sexually excited or what?" Blaise asked.

"Foursome!!" Ginny laughed.

"How about no" Draco said, hugging me from behind.

I showed Ginny, my ring, absolutely beaming. This all felt like a dream. Should I ask someone to pinch me?

"You all knew about this?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Uh huh" Draco smirked.

"You are terrible people" I joked. "How am I gonna spend the rest of my life with the four of you?"

"Four?" Draco asked, as I turned around to him.

"You are going to be a father" I announced.

Draco's gasped, falling back on to the grass dramatically.

"A brilliant father I'm sure" Ginny commented, as Blaise dropped down beside him.

The two rolled around the grass, before Draco jumped up. He kissed me lovingly.

"We name him Scorpius" Draco smirked.

That's if it's a boy" I reminded him, smiling happily.

"Just you watch and see" He smiled wickedly. "A boy it will be."

              The end

The sequel will be posted in a few minutes⭐ *wipes away tears* I can't believe its over😭

The sequel will is called 'A change in mind' find it on my profile.