Chapter 19*

Draco Malfoy's POV:

-Sexual Content-

Biting her lip nervously, Hermione leaned closer to me and grasped my belt buckle. She undid both it and the button in a single smooth movement, reassuring me that she'd done this before. No one gets that good at undoing other people's trousers without practice.

Hesitating, Hermione sat back on my thighs and merely looked at me.

I cocked (teehee) my head at her pause, curious. "What is it? Have you never done this before?"

She blushed instantly. "W-well yes, but I've never really initiated or anything. I'm kinda used to...umm..." she trailed off, but I understood. Ron had never given her a choice, so she didn't know what to do now. I didn't know whether to laugh or punch something.

"Okay, okay." I was at a loss. Did I let her try anything to build her confidence or should I guide her? "What do you want to do about, umm, your lack of experience?"

Hermione took a deep breath, steeling herself. "I can do it. I guess, lift up your hips?"

Propping myself up on my elbows, I obeyed so she could tug down my trousers. A bundle of nerves tangled itself in the pit of my stomach, though I was sure it was nothing compared to what Hermione was surely feeling.

Carefully, as though handling glass, she brushed a lingering kiss on my lips. The warmth spread through my skin like magic, and I relaxed slightly. Soon more kisses followed as her fingers lightly brushed across my stomach, leaving endless tingles in their wake.

Then, a pause in the kisses as her hand slipped beneath the waistline of my underwear. Like plunging into a cold pool, Hermione just went for it and wrapped her hand around my cock firmly.

I gasped at the sudden warmth, but she ignored the reaction and slowly, mercifully, began to move. The kissing had ceased as my breaths were far too quick to be held, but she began to ravish my neck with little nips and licks that tore undignified sounds from me as her hand sped up.

I was so lost in the feelings that when a new one emerged I actually cried out a name, looking up to see it's owner grinning wickedly. Her other hand had, unnoticed by me, slipped into my boxers and was now cradling my balls, her thumb making small motions that sent waves of pleasure through me.

"What?" she said innocently, and I could only groan in response because she was moving both hands in unison, faster, and the sensations built in the pit of my stomach until-

OW.

I rolled onto my side, previous activities forgotten as all feeling in that particular area was replaced was replaced by pain. Hermione gasped, apologies tumbling from her lips as fast as she could form them. Still curled on my side, I groaned words out through gritted teeth. "It's okay. Just try not to crush my balls in your fist next time you try that move."

She nodded wildly, sending her brown curls bouncing about. I winced once more, a bit ashamed to be carrying on like so, and forced out more words, my own small bit of payback. "It's always the smart, quiet ones, isn't it? I should have known better."

Hermione only looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"It's always the reserved ones that are secretly kinky as fuck. Never would have thought you a sadist, but hey, they say good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." My words were especially punctuated by my strained voice and pained body language, effectively perpetuating her embarrassment.

She turned a proper beet red, raising her hand to admonish me with a slap before realizing that would just prove my point and settling for a "shut up" instead.

I chuckled, finally mostly recovered. "In all fairness, you did amazingly well for what essentially amounted to a first time. I'd give you a solid B+, if only because you look so cute when you're flustered."

Rather than the grin I'd been expecting, Hermione's face was the very picture of shock. I could barely stammer out the first half of a "what?" before she was seated on my lap, her lips pressed firmly to mine. This kiss was no innocent thing either, but an explosion of passion like a dam bursting forth, leaving me panting and overwhelmed with the unique taste of cinnamon and chocolate, something I'd impossibly failed to notice till now.

As she ground her hips down against me, my boxers were pushed away until my cock sprung free. The sudden movement made me gasp and accidentally bite Hermione's tongue, which she took as clumsy direction to deepen the kiss. Though I thought it impossible, she managed to do so with her tongue's toe-curling ministrations.

When our breaths could be held no longer, she settled for simply pressing a sweaty cheek against mine, no need for further stimulation as the sinful motions of her hips gave me back whatever I'd lost with Hermione's mistake. A steady stream of strangled groans worked it's way past my throat and I flicked my tongue at her earlobe, the only skin I could reach without breaking this precious, perfect moment. Her grinding slowed slightly but in just the right way so that the only noise I could bring myself to make was a single mewl of pleasure.

The texture of her lace panties, the same ones I'd glimpsed earlier in Potions, felt so positively paradisiacal on my bare cock, it was scandalous. Hermione's weight was just enough to keep my hips from jerking upward uncontrollably in pursuit of the pleasure that was so very close, but I was thankful for it merely because it let this continue for as long as possible.

A defined jerk of her hips made my breath hitch in my throat, my hands flying to her waist unbidden as I shifted my weight to roll on top of her, finally freeing my hips to jerk faster to the melody of Hermione's breathy moans. They came to a crescendo suddenly, rising in pitch then turning to shallow gasps of air as she was worked down from her high by my rolling hips.

As soon as she caught her breath, she wrapped her hand around my cock to the rhythm of my thrusts. A sudden pull timed neatly with a bite on my neck brought pleasure rushing forth, the sweet release I'd been chasing finally mine. A faint swooping sensation in my stomach was the last of it, then I rolled off Hermione and rested at her side, naked and exhausted in the best possible way.

I lay there taking in the ceiling to the beat of our mingling pants, until Hermione's smirking face appeared in my line of sight, placing a chaste kiss on my lips and announcing her intent to go clean up.

Once she was gone, I shook my head at the ceiling. "Where did that come from?" I muttered to myself.

Just clarifying that they did NOT have sex. Hermione was wearing clothing but Draco wasn't wearing pants.

Dont forget to vote and comment
Add my snapchat Shadowhunter-xo

Sorry in my opinion this chapter was pretty crap....

Cyas xxx

***

Sorry for the delay, editor's block

-@SirenSong55