23

Im really sorry updates are slow

Your POV~

I guess I'd dosed off because when i opened my eyes, I saw a tall figure standing near the vanity. My brow furrowed. So this was the infamouse Slenderman. If he were average height, anyone looking from behind could tell he looked like an overworked father figure. With the way he slumped over just slightly looked like he was ready to crash on his bed.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes as i stiffled a yawn. The heavy weight resting o my waist again. As i stood, the metal clanked and the tall, ominous figure turned it's featureless face. "I see you've woken up. I was just about to do that." I nodded, fidgeting on my feet. "Yeah, i-I uh.. s-sorry, i didn't mean t-to fall asleep." He nodded his head before turning back to the vanity. "Don't worry about it."
I stayed quiet and so did he, the only sound in the room the metal clanking and clinking together.
I'd made my way to the where the chain meets the wall and sat down when he began to talk.
"I've made my decision on what is to become of you."
I gulped, my face growing a bit pale as i thought of all the worst case scenarios.
"You are to become Toby's apprentice and learn to be a killer. If not, then im afraid you know too much." His tone sounded indifferent. He could probably care less if i lived or died.
But none the less, at least I'd get to see another day.

It's short, i know, but bear with me here. Im trying to figure out where i want this story to go