8

A/N
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I worked in this for a while, got side tracked by Pierce the Veils album "Collide With The Sky", and got writers block. IM SORRY!!! 😞
Anyways, ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEN grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V, flipping through the channels. We sat in silence as he browsed my channels, something in the back of my mind kept nagging that something wasn't right. I looked at the clock, 9:00 pm. "I should really go to sleep..." I said aloud, more to my self then to the others. "Why?" BEN asked after selecting a horror movie for our entertainment. "I have work tomorrow," I said, standing up. "No you don't," Toby said, his mouth guard lifting up again and BEN smirking devilishly. I looked at them suspiciously and stepped back, but before I could say anything, Toby launched himself at me, tackling me to the ground. He pinned my wrists above my head and BEN grabbed Toby's phone from the floor. "Ready?" he asked Toby, who nodded in reply. "What are you doing?!" I yelled, struggling to get out of Toby's grip. Before I could think, I felt a tingling feeling on my feet, which spread to my legs. "W-What the...?" I shrieked as I looked down to see BEN pulling my body through the phone. "L-LET ME G-GO!" I screamed as I tried to pull myself out of the phone and Toby's hold. "Fine," Toby said, getting up as he pulled the phone up as I got sucked in. The last thing I saw, before passing out, was BEN catching me as I came through a computer screen.