26

By popular demand, I shall continue on. You guys are all too sweet, sorry if the next couple (?) Chapters are shit
________________________

--3rd person--

It'd been weeks.
It was finally the last day.
Slenders deadline.

Toby was twitching with excitement, (y/n) with anxiety.

How could she do this? Killing animals that were already near death was practically torture for her, how could she stoop so low as to take someone's life?

Toby on the other hand hadn't even noticed her discomfort with it, too excited to have a killing buddy who liked him. This would be great! He'd have (y/n) with him while he was busy, and she could fend for herself in the house. It was all too good to be true!

As (y/n) waited at the front of the house for Toby, she couldn't help but think of what could go wrong. What if she messed up? What if she got Toby hurt? What if..?

She was so deep in her thought she hadn't noticed when Toby came up behind her until his arms were wrapped around her waist, causing her to jump about a foot off the ground.

"N-No need to be s-s-so jumpy, it's just m-me!" Toby's voice was laced with obvious excitement, giving (y/n) a reassuring squeeze. "I hope your as e-e-excited as I am! Y-Y-You're gonna l-l-love this!"

(Y/n) simply nodded, swallowing though her mouth was dry. "Y-Y-Yeah.."

"Slender made it pretty boring though, just in and out with not a lot of mess." He sounded disappointed, reminding (y/n) how fucked this situation was.

Why did I get myself into this mess? If only I'd just stayed home, if only wed kept our relationship a secret. Who did I have to kill?
All these thoughts ran through (y/n)'s head, all of which were making her want to turn tail and run even if she knew she wouldn't escape alive.

It was now or never...