7

Recap! BEN told you that Toby's been spying on u and now he's embarrassed
---------------------

BEN waived hi and I returned the gesture, Toby still blushing about what BEN revealed. Though I wasn't surprised, he IS a killer after all, that's what he does so why he's embarrassed, I don't know. "So BEN, Toby, want something to drink?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence. Toby nodded and BEN replied with a nope. I turned to walk out of the living room and someone whistled, followed by BEN saying, "Nice ass." I stopped in my tracks and felt my face heat up to probably a hundred shades of red. I stood there for a moment and walked briskly to the kitchen, grabbed two cokes and headed back to the living room where I saw Toby silently hitting BEN. I watched them fight for a while, Toby obviously winning since he had pinned BEN to the ground and beat the shit out of him. I cleared my throat to get their attention, which worked, and handed Toby his coke, cocking an eyebrow, questioning his previous childish behavior(dang reader! so many big words!). He shrugged and smiled under his mask, at least, I think he smiled by the way his mouth guard, mask, thing lifted. I chuckled and sat in the couch, opening my coke and taking a sip. The other two sat beside me, BEN on my left and Toby, my right. This has been an interesting day, I met two killers, if BEN even is a killer, and am now sitting casually in my living room with them, as if I've known them all my life.