17

Lmao, the comments made my day, best thing to wake up to. XD thanks guys

______________________

Tobys POV~

I kept running. I knew where she was headed and i was going to meet her there. As i ran, i saw a clearing up ahead, i just hope (y/n) ran through. This was the part of the woods that Slender finds his victims. As i neared the clearing, getting ready to run straight through, i heard a scream. As I got out of the tree line, i saw Slender wrapping his tenticals around (y/n)s waist. "(Y) -twitch- (y/n)!" I ran up to them, stopping a few feet away from Master Slender and (y/n). "M-Master Slender! I-I can -twitch- explain!" I blurted, taking a breath before I started only to be stopped by a tentacle signaling for me to be quiet. "I know who she is and how she got here," he started, his tone surprisingly calm, which only meant he was mad, "what I don't know, is why you brought her here Toby. You are aware that bringing normal humans here is not allowed? or did I not make myself clear?" He leaned closer, his face inches away from mine. If he had eyes, he'd be glaring. "I-I'm sorry Master Slender. I know it -tic- it's against the rules to bring humans here. but-" he cut me off "there are no 'buts'. you know it is against the rules," he stood straight, peering down at me, "I will keep her with me until I come to a decision." I looked at him, wide eyed and mouth open slightly under my mouth guard. If I were allowed to argue, I would. Anything to keep (y/n) safe. but I couldn't, it was against Proxy Code to defy my master. But hadn't I already broken it? All for (y/n)? I gripped my hands and managed a small nod. Next thing I knew, I felt light, As if I were flouting, and we were back at the mansion.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Y/N) POV~

I slowly woke up, groggy with a heaviness I hadn't known existed. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, looking around at my surrounding. There was an insanely large bed, mainly length wise, a ceiling to floor mirror, and the normal furniture you'd find anywhere else except larger. I moved to stand and heard a metallic clanging, something was holding me back. I looked down and saw that there was a metal clamp around my waist and sighed, "Fan fucking tastic" I muttered.