14

A/n

Thank you guys SOO much for 15k reads! also, sorry it took so long to update, wattpad has been derpy >~<

Toby's POV~

"Hey -tic- Clocky!" I greeted, smiling under my jaw mask. "Hey Tubsy~" she said, smiling. I chuckled at the nick name and headed to get a glass of water. "Sooo, who's that girl I saw you with?" she asked. "That's (y/n), a... friend of mine," I replied, seeing as I haven't asked her yet. "Oh, well, what did Slender have to say about having a human here?" she asked, causing me to frown slighty. the thing was, Slender hadn't known when I brought (y/n) here, he has a thing about having humans over. Luckily, Slendy hasn't been here lately, he was busy hunting.

"Slendy hasn't really said anything about it," I said, nonchalantly. I mean, it wasn't a complete lie. I got my cup and slid down my mask, taking a sip.

"why do you -twitch- ask?"

"No reason," was all she replied with, stepping closer.

I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs. "Toby?" I could tell it was a sleepy (y/n).

~Your POV~

I kept tossing and turning, I couldn't sleep. The bed felt weird with the absence of body heat. After a while, I stood up and headed for the stairs, "Toby?"

I walked towards a light coming from the kitchen. What I saw made tears well in my eyes. Toby was kissing someone else. I turned and ran for the door. "(y/n) w-tic-wait!" I could hear Toby call for me but I kept running. I ran out the door and into the woods.