16

Your POV~

I looked up at the man, wiping a tear from my face, and sniffled, mentally cursing myself for looking so... helpless. The tall, slender figure didnt unnerve me though, I've been with psychopaths, ghosts, glitches, humanoid creatures, anything you could possibly think up. I looked at where his face should be, trying to find at least a trace of what he was thinking. But before i could figure it out, i began to feel slightly dizzy, but faught against the feeling of passing out and stood, looking him straight in the "eyes."

"Who are you?" I asked, forcing my voice to sound more confident then I felt. He didnt answer right away, but when he did, he leaned down and was level with me, his face mearly inches from mine, "I am Slenderman and what are you doing in my woods (y/n)?"

The way he spoke.. it was no where near human. He had no mouth, his voice seemed to be... telepathic or something. This unnerved me, causing my hand to twitch. "It wasnt my fault i was brought h-here." Oh great, my stutter is back. Slenderman just looked at me.. i think, his head didnt move and i couldnt tell where he was looking. "Where are you heading off too?" He asked, standing back up. I tilted my head back enough to look up at him, "Home." He shook his head, "Not after what you've witnessed recently."

I looked at him, taking a step back, "wh-what do y-yo-you me-mean?" I asked, my stutter making up for lost time. Before i could think, long, black tenticals shot from his back and wrapped around me, a scream escaping from my lips. The last thing i saw before blacking out was Toby running through the trees, "(y) -twitch- (y/n)!"