11

~A few hours later~

We had been playing video games for a while and BEN had won all of the rounds. I looked at Toby and saw him staring at me and stared back, causing him to look away. i smirked at his reaction, thinking to myself, "Hehe, I win." But, in the time I stared at Toby, BEN had won and turned off the console. "What do you guys wanna do now?" he asked, leaning against the wall. I shrugged and looked at Toby, who was staring at me again. I looked at him with an unamused face and he shrugged, looking at BEN then back to me. "I'll just leave you two to your starring contest," BEN chuckled, walking out the door. I sighed and looked at the floor, "Toby, why do you want me here? and no sidetracking." Toby looked at the floor, "Well, I guess it's just 'cause I like you." I blushed slightly, turning my head to look at him, "Define like." before I could give a second thought, Toby had taken off his mouth guard(still don't know what to call it) and kissed me gently. I sat there, shocked, as he pulled away. "Is that -tic- that definition enough?" he asked, chuckling embarrassedly. I nodded, blushing darkly as his smile grew.

A/N

I AM SORRY FIR NOT UPDATING! Also, for it being short. I'm having a Marble Hornets Fest and watching it from the begging, so far, entry #20 is where I'm at.