24

Alright, so, first off hi
Second off, I figured out where I want this story to go. The ending will be gradual, so I'll try and spread it over a few chapters.

~Toby's POV~

I waited in the front room, twitching more than usual as I waited for (y/n) to come out. Slender had said he would bring her out after she'd made her decision, alive or dead. I just hoped it was the first one...

It wasn't long until I heard footsteps. To my relief, two pairs. I shot up from my seat on the couch, the hatchet I'd been sharpening hanging at my side in my grasp. As Slender and (y/n) came into the room, I smiled, waiting for Slender to say something.

"Your punishment has been lifted, but you have to train her in your spare time." He instructed before moving to leave, probably to head out and get to work.
I walked over to her, hugging (y/n) tightly, "I-I'm so gl-glad you're ok!"
She seemed to pale, both of our twitching in tune to my delight. "T-Toby.. y-you're covered i-in blood.."
I pulled away, laughing, "So are you! One st-step closer, right?" I didn't see the big deal, it was part of the job description anyway. I guess this was going to be harder than I thought.
She shook her head, visibly swallowing as she looked away, "T-Toby.. th-this might not w-work.. a-and I'm s-s-sorry if it doesn't..."
I pulled down my mask, kissing her forehead softly, "Don't think like th-that! Th-this'll work n-n-no problem! It's easy, I p-p-promise." I gave her arm a reassuring squeeze. I had a feeling everything would work out just fine for us. It has to!

I've had this in the works for weeks I am so sorry it's so short.