15

OMG I AM,SOOOO SORRY GUYS! I LOST WIFI AT HOME AND I BARELY GOT A PHONE AND SCHOOL IS JUST.. well its school, ANYWAYS I AM SOOO SO SO SORRY!

___________________________

Tobys POV~

I started chasing after (y/n), the one thing on my mind was to get to her before anything, or anyone, else did. She couldn't be in the woods by herself, a whole bunch of thinks could happen! What if Rake found her? BOB? Or even Slender?! I couldn't let anyone hurt her, I wouldn't let anyone hurt her. She's my alpha, my brightest start, my everything

Your POV~

I kept running, tears blurring my vision. I headed for the one place i thought I'd be safe, even if it was obvious, i headed home.

Eventually, i got tired and sat under a tree, trying to catch my breath and stop my hands from shaking. By now, I had stopped crying, I sat in silence and listened to the sounds of nature around me, at least, i tried to, my rapid heart beat pounding like deafening drum in my ears. I stayed there for a while, hugging my knees to my chest as i calmed down a little.

When heart beat calmed, I could hear what was around me, or at least, what wasn't around me. There were no birds whistling, no crickets chirping, nothing. The only thing i heard was a static like ringing in my ears and the snapping of twigs as something, or someone, approuched.

I looked in the direction the sounds were coming from and saw a pair of fancy shoes, black slacks, and a suit. Besides the odd outfit for being in the woods, the man was tall, thin, and had no face.

____________________

I just love cliff hangers, dont you?