end

With wavering determination, (y/n) and Toby head to the targeted house.
The lights were all off and the curtains were drawn.

Everything was peaceful.

Toby walked ahead, twitching and clicking with excitement as he took the knife from you and maneuvered it to unlock the back window facing the tree line.

You could feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end, and not just because of the chilling realization this was happening. You felt watched.

Daring a glance back, you make out the outline of Slender, his words echoing in your head.

"You only have one chance. Choose your next move wisely."

You knew what he meant, either do this and stay or mess up and die. God you hoped your plan was worth it..

You were so caught up in your thoughts, you didn't realize it until you felt a tug on your arm.
You look up from your daze and see Toby, elation in his eyes as he motions to keep quiet before climbing in through the window.
You follow him close behind, Toby helping you in before handing you the knife.
You grip it tight with one hand as you grip to his sweater with the other. It was now or never.
You follow Toby to the room.

He slowly pushes the door open, the soft creak of the hinges the only sound coming from the room.
We walk in, Toby urging me in first.
I make my way to the bed, the blanket rising and falling periodically as the person laying there sleeps.
I creep toward the bed, knife raised as I look down at the sleeping form...

Now or never..

I'm an uncreative fuck and dint know where to leave it so this is it.
An open ended(?) Ending. Whether you went through with it or bailed is your decision.
I wanna apologize for being such a shit writer and procrastinating on this.
Main reason was I bailed from the fandom ages ago.
But hey, it's an ending! I can finally say I'm done. See ya around!