chapter 19

A/n
Before i begin, i just wanna say, Ih ave tge best readers ever cx thanks for the comments on the last chapter, they made me feel nice ^~^

Slenders POV~

I put the clothes in the tall dressers drawer, (y/n) looking up and watching. She looked extremely bored, I suppose staying with some of the most wanted mass murderers had taken a toll on how she reacted to these situations. At least she isn't flipping her shit. I sighed, she watched my every move, and walked towards the closet. "You have a lot of suits.." (Y/n) stated. I nodded, "I am aware." I leaned down, grabbing a spare blanket and pillow from a small shelf at the bottom of my closet, and walked over to (y/n), handing them to her. "Thanks.." she said, taking them and setting them to the side. I nodded and headed towards the door, stopping with my hand on the door knob. "If you get bored, the remote to the television is on the bed and theres a trunk of books under it." With that, I left, already able to hear the others, some fighting and some laughing.

Tobys POV~

I was in the kitchen, Slender suggested for me to eat waffles to make me feel better and because he might take away my privileges for them when he comes up with my punishment, but I couldn't bring myself to eat them. They just sat on the plate the way I loved them, drenched in syrup, whipped cream, and strawberries. As i stared at them, my mind kept drifting off, thinking about (y/n) and what Slender could have done with her. As I was deep in thought, I heard a crash and everything went silent, even L.J didnt make a sound. I got up and peeked through the doorway.